PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS IN ONTARIO AND QUEBEC AREA

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
Ronaldson

Re: PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS IN ONTARIO AND QUEBEC AREA - NOW

Post by Ronaldson »

THANKS to all who arranged the presale. The ticket allocation was amazing! The whole family, including kids and Grandma, are going to the concert, and I am delighted with our excellent seats in the stands. (I was even offered 5 great seats on the floor, but feared that the total cost was well beyond any reasonable budget...)
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

Wow - as stress free as I could imagine !

Many thanks to Marie and Jarkko for facilitating this Montreal homecoming!!

Leonard from Montreal
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
leonardthecat

Post by leonardthecat »

was a bit nervous, after the Dublin pre sales - but relatively stress free (if you can call nerve wracked, with heart pounding stress-free). So thanks again to Jarkko and Marie for arranging all this. It is much appreciated. Canada here we come!
leonardthecat

Post by leonardthecat »

blah666 wrote:Is anyone able to calm my jittery nerves and confirm that they were able to purchase their tickets with Visa or Mastercard. I'm waiting for tickets to open up out West - but after peeking at the Montreal website, the American Express logo's are making me nervous...

An confirmation would be appreciated.

Thanks!
No problem with Mastercard - used for Toronto on Ticketmaster
zagortenej

Post by zagortenej »

Thanks for all the links and all the work you've been doing to make it easy for all of us to get the tickets of Mr. Cohen's concerts. I was able to string four concerts -- Toronton, Ottawa, London and Kingston. All prime seats, row 6 or better. Next stop, NYC.

Thanks again!
vjalbireo

Post by vjalbireo »

Thank you so much. It will be a dream come true to me, a ticket in the first row in Montreal. <3
vjalbireo

Post by vjalbireo »

Thank you so much. It will be a dream come true to me, a ticket in the first row in Montreal. <3
vjalbireo

Post by vjalbireo »

John K.

Post by John K. »

Looks like I'll be in the third row left in Toronto, it was expensive and well out of my usual price range, but I couldn't resist.

If I were willing to go for the Diamond package I would have been in the front row center, but half a grand for a ticket is an amount I could never justify to Mrs. K.

Happy shopping!
I love to speak with John
He's a pundit and a fraud
He's a lazy banker living in a suit

http://www.johnkloberdanz.com
its4inthemorning

Post by its4inthemorning »

Good morning all,

I purchased 2 Kingston tickets, FLR1 row 4, should be incredible. I was just wondering, was anyone able to score FLR2 tickets? (According to the seating chart I have, FLR2 is center stage, FLR1 is right, and FLR3 is left.) After numerous tries and only being offered FLR1 or FLR3, I took the FLR1 selection, but it seemed that no FLR2 seats were part of the presale.

Just curious, I am sure the seats we have will be phenominal. Thanks Jarkko!

Curt
2010 DECEMBER 10 - CAESARS COLOSSEUM, LAS VEGAS / 2012 SEPTEMBER 28 - L'OLYMPIA, PARIS
2012 OCTOBER 3 - PALAU SANT JORDI, BARCELONA / 2012 DECEMBER 13 - K-ROCK CENTRE, KINGSTON
2013 APRIL 6 - RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, NEW YORK CITY / 2013 JULY 9 - PIAZZA NAPOLEONE, LUCCA
2017 NOVEMBER 4-8 - MONTREAL "TOWER OF SONG" CELEBRATION - RIP, YOU GOT ME SINGING!
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Thank you to Marie, Jarkko, all other involved moderators, Rob Hallett, Robert Kory, management, AEG, the band, the crew, LC................front row seats for London :D :D :D

Grateful regards,
Mary

(P.S. It showed two options for receiving the tiks; mail or will call. I thought why not give mail a try even though I knew they were all supposed to be will call. Happy to say the system works - it would not accept the mail option)
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
holydove

Post by holydove »

I'm confused about my Quebec City tickets; some seating charts show Row A as first row, & some show first row as AA, with Row A further back. My seats are listed as: P level, Section D, Row A.

And the receipt says: Parterre-Droite, Row A (seats 35 & 36); & Information: Parterre Rangees A - E

Anyone know where these seats would be??
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

holydove wrote:I'm confused about my Quebec City tickets; some seating charts show Row A as first row, & some show first row as AA, with Row A further back. My seats are listed as: P level, Section D, Row A.

And the receipt says: Parterre-Droite, Row A (seats 35 & 36); & Information: Parterre Rangees A - E

Anyone know where these seats would be??
Here is what the VIP #1 package shows. Since the VIP #1 is supposed to have tickets in the first 5 rows and it shows row A, I think you are in the front. I think the reason AA is sometimes in the front is because the arena is designed for different configurations. The stage is moved all the back for Leonard but if they are selling to a small crowd, they move the stage forward and that affects how many rows are on the floor.

LEONARD COHEN
Colisée Pepsi
Québec
2012-12-02 20:00
View summary
Level / Section Parterre-Gauche
Row A
Seats 2, 3
Information PARTERRE RANGÉES A À E
Price types PRÉVENTE FAN CLUB
Price 250.00 CAD × 2
Service fee 13.50 CAD × 2
Level / Section Parterre-Centre
Row A
Seats 18
Information PARTERRE RANGÉES A À E
Price types VIP DIAMOND
Price 498.00 CAD × 1
Service fee 27.00 CAD × 1
Marie
Speaking Cohen
holydove

Post by holydove »

Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to give me that info - your kindness is greatly appreciated & I am now breathing again!! Thank you, thank you. . .
Mollydog

Post by Mollydog »

its4inthemorning wrote:Good morning all,

I purchased 2 Kingston tickets, FLR1 row 4, should be incredible. I was just wondering, was anyone able to score FLR2 tickets? (According to the seating chart I have, FLR2 is center stage, FLR1 is right, and FLR3 is left.) After numerous tries and only being offered FLR1 or FLR3, I took the FLR1 selection, but it seemed that no FLR2 seats were part of the presale.

Just curious, I am sure the seats we have will be phenominal. Thanks Jarkko!

Curt
Hi Curt,

I was only able to get FLR1 too. I'm behind you in row 5. I just found my 2009 ticket - FLR 1, row 1, seat 15. It was a great seat, at Javier's feet!

At the moment there are excellent tickets available for $150 - FLR2, row 8.

Mary
1972 London/1974 London/1985 Montreal/1993 Ottawa/2008 Montreal,London O2/2009 NYC Beacon,Kingston,Ottawa X 2,Barcelona,Las Vegas,San José/2010 Malmo,Las Vegas X 2/2012 Verona,Vancouver,Montreal X 2,Ottawa,Kingston/2013 NYC, Hamilton

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”