Our Pre-Sale Ticket Allocation

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
william258

Re: Our Pre-Sale Ticket Allocation

Post by william258 »

I'm quite new to this, can you please explain how to get in the presale for Group A?
Thanks, I cannot wait for the Montreal Show!
jnev02

Post by jnev02 »

I am very excited for this tour.

Does anyone know when the NY presale would be for tickets?
Godwyn

Post by Godwyn »

Hi,

I assume there is a limit on the number of tickets we can purchase in the presale, but what is that limit? Can we get a ticket for a guest or two?

MG
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh" - Voltaire
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

The max number per order is up to each venue. Presumably 4-5 but in some cases might be less.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Does anyone know when the NY presale would be for tickets?
Dec 18: NEW YORK CITY, NY, Madison Square Garden. Presale B. Public sale May 18 at 10 am. Seller: Ticketmaster
Dec 20: BROOKLYN, NY, Barclays Center. Presale B. Public sale May 18 at noon. Seller: Ticketmaster

PRESALE GROUP B: From 10 am on Friday, May 11 to 10 pm on Sunday May 13 (exclusive time), will continue with other presales until 10 pm on Thursday May 17.

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=31991
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

I'm quite new to this, can you please explain how to get in the presale for Group A?
Thanks, I cannot wait for the Montreal Show!
Info for Montreal can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=32010
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

I'm quite new to this. Can you please help me on how to access the presale. My show is Group A.
Thanks so much!
Presale password and link directory will be found on this page:

viewforum.php?f=71

Select the province or city where your venue is located. Open the thread. That is where you will find the password and link to the ticket seller BUT NOT UNTIL THE PRESALE OPENS on May 7.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Do you have information on the VIP packages?
We have a glitch on this. However, the info about what is in each package (there are now three different packages) will be posted this weekend. We are hoping we can get the glitch solved before then.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Thanks Marie. Hope the glitch is sorted before the presales on Monday. Looking forward to hearing what is in the packages :D
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
Steve486

Post by Steve486 »

jarkko wrote:The max number per order is up to each venue. Presumably 4-5 but in some cases might be less.
Thank you so much Jarkko, MarieM, and no doubt others behind the scenes, for all the clear information provided so far, and your neverending patience in repeating much of it.

Will it be possible to find out before the pre-sale what the maximum number of tickets per order will be for each venue? For example, I hope to be buying 5 tickets for Kingston. If the limit is lower than that, I will need to bring another one of our party up to speed on the presale process.

Many thanks.

Steve
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Will it be possible to find out before the pre-sale what the maximum number of tickets per order will be for each venue? For example, I hope to be buying 5 tickets for Kingston. If the limit is lower than that, I will need to bring another one of our party up to speed on the presale process.
Steve, considering that it is Saturday, I wouldn't hold out much hope that we are going to get any further info from AEG on any subject. I would suggest you call the venue and ask them if they know the limits. If you don't get a satisfactory answer, try Ticketmaster. Your question is legitimate and obviously will determine your plan of action on Monday at the presale.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Steve486

Post by Steve486 »

MarieM wrote:Steve, considering that it is Saturday, I wouldn't hold out much hope that we are going to get any further info from AEG on any subject. I would suggest you call the venue and ask them if they know the limits. If you don't get a satisfactory answer, try Ticketmaster. Your question is legitimate and obviously will determine your plan of action on Monday at the presale.
Thank you Marie. In case anyone was keeping an eye on this for their own planning, I couldn't find an answer. The venue box office was not answering the phone and the ticket agency (tickets.com for Kingston) did not know, referring me back to the venue. It's possible, of course, that Ticketmaster might know the answer for the venues that they are handling.

Steve
harald

Post by harald »

Do you have information on the VIP packages?
might be useful to repeat this information from the VIP Package thread also here:

VIP Packages only sold to adresses in the United States and Canada
--
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
Hydrogal

Our Pre-Sale Ticket Allocation

Post by Hydrogal »

I have a question about VIP tickets. If one purchases a VIP pass is it good only for the one seat? Would I need to purchase 2 packages for my husband and myself? Thanks for any info on this.

Barbara
Barbara
we are so lightly here
it is in love that we are born--in love we disappear

Verona 2012, Paris 2012, Detroit 2012, Boston 2012, Miami 2013, New Orleans 2013
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Hydrogal wrote:I have a question about VIP tickets. If one purchases a VIP pass is it good only for the one seat? Would I need to purchase 2 packages for my husband and myself? Thanks for any info on this.

Barbara
Someone asked that question yesterday and they don't have the answer yet but rest assured if you do need to purchase 2 packages there will be plenty of us elsewhere in the world willing to buy the extra merchandise from you!
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”