Bucharest Meet-Up

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
Lore

Bucharest Meet-Up

Post by Lore »

Hi. I'm Lori and I'm rather new to the forum, but I was wondering if anyone from Bucharest would like to organize a meet-up? I'll be travelling from another part of the country and since it will probably be my first time in Bucharest, a meet-up would be great, especially getting to meet new LC fans and hang out a bit before/after the concert. Any thoughts?
Laura

Re: Bucharest Meet-Up

Post by Laura »

Hi Lori, where are you from? Because this is a small world, I heard from Stamatina that you were thinking not to come to this concert (or at least I guess you're the one she meant). If you can, please come, and don't worry about being alone, cohenites have a way of finding themselves. I am from Bucharest and I got a ticket on my own, but Carmen has a ticket nearby, and I'm sure there will be more people coming, that's what happened for the previous 2 concerts as well.
If anyone else is coming to Bucharest and is thinking about a meetup or needs any help at all, please contact me. Sorry if I sound a bit disorganised; I'm trying to get a new job and I'm very stressed out at the moment, but I am usually a bit more friendly than this. ;-) I hope to help with organising a meetup too, if there are people who want that.

Laura
Lore

Post by Lore »

Hi! Stamatina was kind enough to point me in the direction of this board on tumblr and I'm incredibly pleased to find kind, helpful people around. I'm from Timisoara and, as you might know, the train journeys here are long and tiring. Add that to the fact that I've never actually been to Bucharest, it would be a bit scary for me to do this on my own. Thanks for the offer, it's most generous and I would love to meet new people! Now I'm definitely not considering not going anymore! :)
vlad

Post by vlad »

Hi, Laura, relax about the new job.The crisis and evil employers are just rumours, as is everything else about Romania these days – it's a great place, no? Hope to see you there.

If anyone needs ressuring or a bit of help: 0722428835

Best,

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”