PARIS meet up?

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
Harriet175

Re: PARIS meet up?

Post by Harriet175 »

Would love to join you for the meet ups on Sat / Sund., too!

see you soon in Paris & thanks so much for organising, Nicole
...a tune in my soul
and my heart the shape of a begging bowl

2008: 25 jul Lörrach, 29 oct Frankfurt 2009: 1 jul Cologn 2010: 3 sept Wiesbaden, 19 sept Strasbourg, 29 sept Dortmund, 1 oct Stuttgart
2012: 5 sept Berlin 6 sept Mönchengladbach 29+30 sept Paris 2013: 25 jun Oberhausen, 28 jun Mannheim, 14 jul Hamburg, 24 aug Zürich
Mordy

Post by Mordy »

Tried to PM you earlier, Christelle, as I wanted to let you know asap, but it's still sitting in the outbox - don't know why it hasn't gone. There's been a change of plan for this weekend, and it doesn't look as if we'll make the brunch. I'm really sorry about this - do hope it won't cause any problems. Be good to join you all for a beer after the concert.

Just looked at the weather forecast for the weekend - and it's going to be a sunny Sunday :D
KerstinP

Post by KerstinP »

Hi Christelle,
Demetris and I would like to join the after-concert meet-up on Saturday.
Looking forward
Kerstin
daniD.

Post by daniD. »

dear christelle (or someone else who can help) :oops: ,

it´s my first post on the forum which i hope you read before friday :roll: .....i´ll come to paris with my husband tomorrow evening to visit two of the concerts (friday and sunday) :D i tried to follow all of the post on the last 6 pages....is there any chance to join one of your meet-ups :?: or the brunch on sunday. i´m sorry for being so late! i don´t want to bother anyone!!!......usually i don´t use so many smilies but my son is joining me while writing and gives good hints..
anybody coming who was on berlin meet-up or hydra last year???

daniD.
daniD.

Post by daniD. »

hi everyone that can help!!!!!!!!!!!! it´s my first try on the forum............ :roll: is there any chance to join any meet-up or brunch in paris????? i will arrive in paris this evening with my husband..........staying at hotel "clairefontaine"..d.
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Dear KerstinP & Demetris
you're welcome to join the post concert meet up at the Kitty O'Sheas

dear daniD,
for the pre concert meet ups, I would have to get back to you (after a few cancellations or new additions... I have to talk to the manager of the pub)
regarding the post concert meet ups that's not a problem, we'll be happy to have you with us, can you please advise re the brunch on Sunday, should I amend the booking to include you ? (you may want to have a look at the Editeurs' menu, the link is on page 4 of this thread)

anyway, see you soon
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
BrokenBanjo

Post by BrokenBanjo »

I'm in Paris now, tired and excited.
Hopefully can meet people on Saturday, and am looking for the concert.
Hey, I see from the recent setlists that 'Banjo' has been dropped. :?
Belfast: 26th July, 2009, Paris: 29th September, 2012
Looking forward to Birmingham, 8th September, 2013.
birminghamfan

Post by birminghamfan »

Apologies for such a late response - count me in for the pre and post concert meet ups on the Saturday and Sunday Don't worry if it's too late to register for food- just a beer and the company of fellow Fans will be enough ! Thank you for organising us - see you all early Saturday evening.
Steve
DerekH

Post by DerekH »

Hi, I haven't been able to open that document to see if my name is on the list. I did indicate I would attend the meet ups earlier in this thread so I will attend but no worries if I cannot be accomodated. Leaving for heathrow in a couple of hours. Hope to meet some of you folk in Paris.
1972 : Royal Albert Hall, London.
2008 : O2, London X 2, Brighton.
2009 : Weybridge.
2012 : L'Olympia, Paris X 2.
2013 : June O2, London
djregan

Post by djregan »

Hi ,Would love to join you all for post drink Sunday 30th.
In Paris now and the Olympia looks fantastic.
Thanks also from me
A Bientot
David
daniD.

Post by daniD. »

thank you! i´ll try to find kitty o´shea´s if my condition is good enough after the concert. i walked around paeis the whole day......... :shock: get ready everybody for a wonderful evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!d.
BrokenBanjo

Post by BrokenBanjo »

I've been walking around all day too!
After the 'summer' we've had, the weather here is glorious, and I had a summer top on, unlike the locals!
Tonight's concert must be in full swing.
BrokenBanjo

Post by BrokenBanjo »

Thanks for organising the meetup - it was great to meet some of you face to face.
Enjoy the brunch and walk tomorrow!
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Thank you thank you to all of you who came to the meet ups
spending some time with that great bunch of people you are made me forget the hick ups and I hope it's the same for you (but I'm still surprised I didn't get a single peanut thrown at me)
I hope you enjoyed your stay - I know you enjoyed the shows!
take care and see some of you in Barcelona and Madrid.. travel safely
Christelle
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
Hartmut

AW: PARIS meet up?

Post by Hartmut »

Christelle,

_We_ have to thank _you_ for everything you did for the meet-ups!

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”