Dublin Meet-up

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
emmasothern

Re: Dublin Meet-up

Post by emmasothern »

Diane wrote:
emmasothern wrote:...I love the Brazen Head as well (and it's Ireland's oldest pub so we'd be drinking in some culture as well as our Guinness)...is anyone else going to the Friday concert planning a meet up?
Hi Emma! I will be at the concerts on the 11th and 14th (was unable to prevent myself from opting for a second night), and am looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else in this thread in the Brazen Head, before the gigs. It will be a fabulous week.
Great to hear Diane...you can tell us all about the first gig before the second, don't give away any surprises if there are any though :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Emma
sbreen

Post by sbreen »

My tickets arrived today.

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Gabby

Post by Gabby »

BIG SMILES HERE TOO!!! My tickets for Ghent arrived today :razz: :razz: :razz: :D
Patiently waiting for my Irish ones now!! ;-)
Lookatme

Post by Lookatme »

No Ticketmaster tickets arrived for me yet :?:
stand in stuntman

Post by stand in stuntman »

Any one going to Dublin for Leonards 11th september concert from Liverpool Merseyside area,I haven't sorted my travel arrangements as yet and considering driving & getting ferry across so room for three people on car share basis.
Any recommendations for hotel close to Royal Hospital would be welcome. :D
denise knowles

Post by denise knowles »

I am still waiting for Dublin 11th, just wish they would come.

Denise.
Diane

Post by Diane »

cool that you'll be in Dublin, Denise:-) Ticketmaster sometimes don't send out until close to the concert date. Don't think anyone need worry.
greeny

Post by greeny »

Hi.. I'm new here... how do these meet-ups work? Look forward to meeting everyone... :D
denise knowles

Post by denise knowles »

Diane wrote:cool that you'll be in Dublin, Denise:-) Ticketmaster sometimes don't send out until close to the concert date. Don't think anyone need worry.

Thanks Diane

Denise. :)
mrschis

Post by mrschis »

Hi everybody. My first visit to Dublin and have booked the Grafton Capital Hotel. Is it miles away from the venue? Made that mistake in Caen! Looking forward to seeing all Cohenites in the Brazen Head. Jenny
Birmingham and Wetbridge 2009 Caen 2010
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

mrschis wrote:Is it miles away from the venue?
Just four stops away with the tramway.
mrschis

Post by mrschis »

Thank you. That sounds OK. Will be exploring Dublin as well. Looking forward to September!
Birmingham and Wetbridge 2009 Caen 2010
maroo

Post by maroo »

Hi,
is some months I read this forum, and I register myself only today.
I live in Dublin, and I'll go to the 15 September gigs, some of you is going to meet before and/or after for a beer!? and where!? Brazer head as the other days!?
Please let me know, I'll like to meet other Cohen fan, since I don't have any other person in Dublin who share this kind of music !!!
Hope to have news, and have a Pint together!!!

bye bye
Piero
Dublin 14/15th September 2012
denise knowles

Post by denise knowles »

Welcome Maroo,

I think come September, you shall be tripping over all us Cohen fans, I don't normally wear an LC Tshirt, but shall be while in Dublin hopping others Cohen fans say Hello to me, while out and about.
Denise :D :D
maroo

Post by maroo »

Hi Denise!!
thanks, I really hope to meet some other fans!!!
Anyway, I'll be in Dublin friday the 14th and 15th, so, when I'll understand where the other will be, I'll find them!!!
At the moment I have only the ticket for the 15th, but maybe I'll found the ticket for the 14th too!!!
2 concerts is better than one!!!!

cheers!

Piero
Dublin 14/15th September 2012

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”