cosmos : please give me a sign

The New York Event - before and after!
jpx

cosmos : please give me a sign

Post by jpx »

please answer me cosmos : O should I be goin'
to New York in june, to sing Leonard Cohen?

ooh....i want to come to the NY event in June. forgive me while i send some thoughts into the cosmos. is there still space at this event? should i bring my shiny chrome guitar ( :D ) ? should i try to emerge from my frosty post-winter shell to come down to meet some new people?

i've never been to new york before. and i am intrigued. cosmos : please give me a sign. a leonard cohen song coming floating over the radio would be ideal...

intrigued,
jpx
Partisan

Post by Partisan »

Last time I checked Tysh Darling was still going. I'd call that a sign.

p.
jpx

Post by jpx »

soory : who is tysh darling? google is coming up empty.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

So, you keep checking, eh, Partisan :wink: :lol: ?

Yes, jpx, this would be Tysh Darling, a term of [cough, cough, sneeze, choke] endearment from days gone by, assigned to me by none other than the one who emerges, apparently still driven, to comment upon this 'Tysh Darling' personage.

However, since you've asked.....He said, "I asked for signs / the signs were sent," and with that we must content ourselves. We cannot dictate in which form they 'should' come.

Simply the fact that your releasing this to the cosmos is being done, through this particular venue, is enough to tell me that you already have your answer, and that it lies ~ whilst telling the truth ~ inside.

Of COURSE you should come to the Event 8) :D ! Are you addled :shock: :wink: ? The line-up continues to grow....Perla Batalla, Julie Christiansen, ad glorious infinitum!

The current count is 207 ~ it's a sign!

Bring your guitar, yes; sing, absolutely! There is still room at the inn....now make your way to the reservation option; be done with it; never look back ~ until the time comes for your memories, of what a wonderful time you had, and all the new people you met, with whom you will carry on into your future.

Sincerely,
and looking forward to meeting you,
Elizabeth aka Lizzytysh aka 'Tysh Darling'
jpx

Post by jpx »

lol

i was going to say that Ms Tysh Darling should buy a lotto ticket, because doing a google search on her produced absolutely no results, which is rare these days.

hmm.... thank-you for the positive thoughts ... i too think i know what the answer is. may have to find a cat-sitter, though...
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I'm finding one, and for a lot longer and for more cats. See ya' there 8) !!!

Be sure to get yourself on the "Open Mic" list, as well, by contacting Bobbie Chalou.

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in New York 2004”