Olympia, Paris

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Goldin

Olympia, Paris

Post by Goldin »

Visitors of Olympia Paris (2008, 2012)!

Don't you know, if it's possible to enter the venue (to collect the ticket before the concert) using confirmation email, but without photo ID?

Thanks.
Caren

Olympia, Paris

Post by Caren »

Usually box offices are happy with a credit card too but this depends on the venue. Good luck!
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
Mabeanie1

Re: Olympia, Paris

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I don't know the background to your question Roman but I think it would be risky to rely on the confirmation e-mail alone. As Caren says, venues vary - and Box Office staff vary too! One may ask for ID or credit card, another may be happy to hand over tickets without. You may never know in advance if there will be a problem.

If it is a question of collecting tickets which were bought in another person's name, would it be possible for the original purchaser to call the Box Office in advance and arrange for someone different to collect the tickets? I have done this before now (but not Olympia and not Leonard Cohen tickets).

Wendy
Goldin

Re: Olympia, Paris

Post by Goldin »

The background is: another Forum member's ticket. Not for me, so I can't risk.
Your responses are useful, thank you, friends.
cleary

Reminder re Paris sales outlet?

Post by cleary »

Afternoon all, a short notice cri de coeur here! I have my tickets booked for tomorrow night in Paris but cannot locate my confirmation slip. Can anyone enlighten me as to the sales/online outlet we all booked our tickets through? I seem to recall that I had to open an account with them to buy the tickets so I should be able to print my confirmation slip that way!!

many thanks for any advice and looking forward to seeing some people in Kitty O'Shea's after the gig tomorrow!

Ciara
2008 Dublin, Bournemouth
2009 Dublin, Dublin, Belfast
2010 Lissadell
2012 Ghent, Paris
Mabeanie1

Re: Reminder re Paris sales outlet?

Post by Mabeanie1 »

If you bought your tickets through the Forum pre-sale, the website was www.topbillet.com You can also access your account there through the main GDP website - www.gdp.fr

Hope that helps.

Wendy
cleary

Re: Reminder re Paris sales outlet?

Post by cleary »

Belated many thanks! I remembered it thankfully. Had to suffer a stressful twenty minutes or so while the ridiculously overwhelmed girl on the ticket desk failed to find our tickets. Eventually resolved but not very impressed with the Olympia this time out! Thanks again for your help:)
2008 Dublin, Bournemouth
2009 Dublin, Dublin, Belfast
2010 Lissadell
2012 Ghent, Paris

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”