Ticket problems

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
courage

Ticket problems

Post by courage »

(I could only go to three concerts - copenhagen - Alborg - Gothenburg this year).
I booked the very first second for the presale on all 3.

Copenhagen - (it was standing - outside and raining) - but we got what we ordered - and it was a faboulus concert, even if we had to stand from 2.30 to 11.30. - queue, wait and concert.

Alborg - bought a seating - got row 1, seat 1 - and was lucky, until we got there - The seat was nearest the scen, but could not see anything from the scen, and the beer stand was just beside with a lot of people running and talking. One can wonder - what do they think when the arrangment make up the places? I really dont know how it was on other seats. The concert was good.

Gothenburg, also bought tickets the very first, but it was standing on one venue. Then suddenly 1 of August they changed the venue place and made it seating, and your chance to change the tickets was in person in Gothenburg. (not easy if you are not there..) I so got email contact after a week (was abroad). and got them changed, did complain, not good, got better. But still we where on the fly -- on about row 15 (even if there was noone in front of us). Lot of people who come travelling change there tickets as the concert started, there is an article in the local newspaper about people not seeing the scen at all. So we were lucky. http://www.gp.se/kulturnoje/1.1051857-u ... ljettstrul (in swedish).

So summery 2 of 3 concerts - ticket-seating problems - Luckily all concerts were good.
So if I had booked more concerts the hitrate for good tickets would have been better.

a little dissapointed
19xx - Göteborg
2008 - Got 12 Oct, Sto 15 Oct, CPH 17 Oct, Ham 31 Oct.
2009 - Cologne, Berlin,
2010 - Göteborg
2012 Copenhagen, Alborg, Göteborg
2013 Stockholm, Oslo - August
courage

Re: Ticket problems

Post by courage »

One comment for the venue manager

En del konsertbesökare var upprörda över att de hade fått dåliga platser. Hur ser du på det?
- Det vet jag inget om. Däremot var arrangören FKP Scorpio väldigt nöjd efteråt.
19xx - Göteborg
2008 - Got 12 Oct, Sto 15 Oct, CPH 17 Oct, Ham 31 Oct.
2009 - Cologne, Berlin,
2010 - Göteborg
2012 Copenhagen, Alborg, Göteborg
2013 Stockholm, Oslo - August

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”