Lizzytysh's Verona ticket lost

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Cheshire gal

Re: Lizzytysh's Verona ticket lost

Post by Cheshire gal »

Don't laugh Lizzy, I have asked St. Anthony to help me find things and it has always worked for me. :D
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Well, I'm not Catholic, but I do have Irish in my heritage, so I might as well try. I'll do it properly after I look him up on Wikipedia... so I don't feel so much like I'm talking to a stranger. However, it still felt good to laugh about it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

With Saint Anthony and Jarkko on your side, I am sure things will work out just fine Lizzy. If all else fails, and you do say the ticket was for Dino's side, then there may be a spare place on stage squeezed between Alex and Javier!
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Second laugh. Thanks, Paul :)

Without that Block number or letter, though, it just sounds like we're fishing.

I know that Jarkko has been a saint more than once in my life... so, maybe praying to Saint Anthony and Saint Jarkko is the way to go.

Just came from Wikipedia. Saint Anthony has an impressive history and role in people's lives. As does Jarkko!
~ Oscar Wilde
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

Hi Lizzy, I can't believe you've lost your ticket!!. I'll have a look in my old emails to see if you mentioned the seat and row to me. I had bought a ticket for you but when this ticket - the one you've lost- came up for sale you dediced to buy that one instead. Your original ticket is long gone because of the date change for concert. Also, if memory serves me correctly, it was listed in the buy and sell tickets section here but that posting is gone now. Good luck and hope it gets sorted. Catherine
Last edited by coolfadda on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

You're right that it is that Row and it IS quite central! The person I bought it from confirmed with the seller that she still wanted the ticket. She sold it to me because the date change would NOT work for her, so she wouldn't be able to go. I've just found the Row and Seat in the seating chart and they match up with the descriptions that I and the person I bought it from have... so now I have the section. Here's hoping that Jarkko is able to use this information and that the local promoters will be cooperative... such a subjective decision I think.

I thought of you, too, when this happened :) .
It's part of why I've preferred that the people who helped me out just hold on to the ticket for me... or to have it as p/u at the box office [after my credit card had been frozen for fraudulent activity on it ~ with the WORST possible timing, with presales just beginning on every single concert I wanted to attend... and the new card not arriving for at least 10 BUSINESS days :shock: ]

Meanwhile, I've looked up Saint Anthony and prayed several versions of the prayer, including the Polish one.

Thanks for checking anything I might have said!

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
hydriot

Post by hydriot »

Cheshire gal wrote:Don't laugh Lizzy, I have asked St. Anthony to help me find things and it has always worked for me. :D
My favourite saint is St Jude, patron saint of desperate cases and lost causes. In my life I seem to have needed him rather a lot.
“If you do have love it's a kind of wound, and if you don't have it it's worse.” - Leonard, July 1988
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I'll give St. Jude a try, too, then, hydriot.
It seems that St. Anthony may be involved in what he considers more serious cases right now.
~ Oscar Wilde
Cate

Post by Cate »

I hope you find it Lizzy - I'm sure it will work out in the end but in meantime it must be stressful.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

It is, Cate! Insane that it's gone. So stressful that I awoke at 2:30 AM this morning and got up to look for my passport [which I hid about 9 MONTHS ago ~ not approx. 1 month ago, as I did the ticket] and thought I'd better find it, to ensure my trip to Europe period. I dug down to where I thought I had put it and boy was that a welcome sight to pull back out... now if I can only do that with the ticket!
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

THANK YOU to the lovely person who has made her extra ticket available to me... one that we had spent MUCH Internet time discussing way back when... until I finally opted for the one I got and lost! Miraculously, she still had it, a friend of hers not having made up her mind, yet. So, now, I WILL be in that Arena on that night. And she and I will share a Bailey's outside of the Arena :) .

I CONTINUE to search for that ticket, but am becoming increasingly convinced that it was stolen.

Thank you to Jarkko for posting this thread and for everyone's kind comments on here!

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Glad you got something sorted out Lizzy. I still think you'll find the first ticket though - and then you'll have an embarrassment of riches!

Wendy
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Ha. Thanks for your faith, when mine is growing thin, Wendy.
One more person will be able to enjoy the concert if I FIND it, which is why I keep looking.
I'll be the FAIR tout outside the Arena!
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”