ISTANBUL CONFIRMED - TICKETS ON SALE

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
jarkko
Site Admin

ISTANBUL CONFIRMED - TICKETS ON SALE

Post by jarkko »

AEG has confirmed the Istanbul concert:

19 September at the Ulker Arena, Istanbul

Our Presale on Friday, June 15, has closed.
The tickets are on public onsale. Use this link: http://www.biletix.com/etkinlik/NLLEO/ISTANBUL/tr

TICKET PRICES:

1. Kategori - 555.00 TL
2. Kategori - 395.00 TL
3. Kategori - 220.00 TL
4. Kategori - 180.00 TL
5. Kategori - 110.00 TL

555 TL is about 243 eur
110 TL is about 48 eur

ÜLKER ARENA:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=655766
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
blixa

Re: ISTANBUL CONFIRMED - TICKETS ON SALE

Post by blixa »

It will be an honor to see Leonard Cohen anywhere on earth, yet I will skip my hometown concert and fly anywhere in europe and attend any other concert.... 243 euros.... I remember paying around 160 euros for my almost front row ticket for the previous concert in Istanbul hosted by the Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts.... I already feel terrible talking about money in conjunction with Leonard Cohen's dearest name, but..... it's all about principles.... I am tired of local promoters taking the advantage of our thirst, our musical destitution....

Some may criticise me for not considering cheaper tickets.... for they may not know what seeing the eye of the voice means....

My hard earned euros will go anywhere but my hometown.....

I sincerely apologize for having used the term euro with dearest Leonard's name in the same sentence for more than once.....
field_commander

Post by field_commander »

Can't wait to see Mr.Cohen :) Hope there won't be any curfews cuz this is my first LC concert :oops:
2012: Istanbul
blixa

Post by blixa »

while I am here in the hands of a relentless insomnia induced by tomorrow night's great event, I stumbled upon my tirade on this thread:))) Half embarrassed, half amused.... for whom it may concern: my turkish standoff:))) is over... I, of course, ended up buying tickets for tomorrow's concert.... (albeit from "the local promoter")
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

blixa: Your concert report in 2009, your words were beautiful and perfect. We all eagerly await your report of the Sept 19th concert.

field_c...: Welcome to the Forum. How wonderful your first LC concert. We also look forward to your report, especially as a first timer.
Remember to hurry. :D

---Arlene
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”