Tickets

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
tinderella

Re: Tickets

Post by tinderella »

I totally agree with Wendy.

I got the following email in my private email and I don't even know the person. i left out her name and i just directed her back to the forum for wednesday...

this is her mail to me

I hope to apply for 2 tickets for the above and note on the Leonard Cohen Files site that tickets will be on sale for "fans" on Wed 18th April and for "public" on Thurs 19th April. How do I become a "fan"? can you get back please

Ok... have you ever heard that before... How do I become a 'fan'???? .... I need to get away from this forum and all the hype , still love the friends I have made through this forum and love Leonard Cohens music, but for me... enough is enough!!!!
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

From which we can deduct that anyone who asks how to become a fan is not a fan.
FatherDougal

Post by FatherDougal »

John Etherington wrote:From which we can deduct that anyone who asks how to become a fan is not a fan.
Or is not computer literate.....

Its pretty scary when one first joins any forum, eg Will folk think I' m a complete idiot,
with my posting? Personally I think - the more, the merrier!

Life is an unending learning process.

Father D
Well, Ted, as I said last time, it won't happen again.
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Father Dougal - just to clarify, I was paraphrasing the line from one of Leonard's poems, where he says "anyone who says I am a fan is a fan"!
annmarie

Post by annmarie »

FatherDougal wrote:
John Etherington wrote:From which we can deduct that anyone who asks how to become a fan is not a fan.
Or is not computer literate.....

Its pretty scary when one first joins any forum, eg Will folk think I' m a complete idiot,
with my posting? Personally I think - the more, the merrier!

Life is an unending learning process.

Father D
But what does being computer literate have to do with being a fan?? A lot of us were fans long before we got computers :lol: :lol:
Really "how does one become a fan"..............that could have come straight from Craggy Island :lol: :lol: :lol:
FatherDougal

Post by FatherDougal »

John Etherington wrote:Father Dougal - just to clarify, I was paraphrasing the line from one of Leonard's poems, where he says "anyone who says I am a fan is a fan"!
John,

Please accept my apologies.
Well, Ted, as I said last time, it won't happen again.
Goldin

Post by Goldin »

Would appreciate your advices, friends: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=31692&p=315428#p315428
Thank you in advance.
maroo

Post by maroo »

Hi Everybody,
I'm new on the forum, but I signed in to meet some of you, and not to buy the ticket in presale.
I like to go to lot of gigs, and I honestly think that the presale for the REAL FUN is something great for whose that love an artist.
I hate the ticket-touts, I never bought a ticket from them, and I'll never do, but the problem is that they use all the way they have to buy tickets, most of the time they are just connect to some person inside, other time, as in this case, they see the opportunity in a presale.
I really hope in an other tour in 2013 or 2014-15-16-17!! I'll go in any concert I'll be able to go, and I really hope that this forum could give to us the same great opportunity to buy the good ticket in advance (sometime the presale don't give the best tickets, as someone also pointed in this treat). I really hope that you(we) will found a good way to satisfy the person that love Leonard, and not be part of the "secondary ticket" problems.
If the forum will need help for this, I would like to help.
Thanks

Cheers
Piero

P.S. Even if I haven't use the presale, I'll like to tanks all the person involved hoping next time will make the "fun" that is someone that love an artist, happy!!!
Dublin 14/15th September 2012

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”