Mashup of a Sylvie Simmons song and Leonard's poem "A Thousand Kisses Deep"

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
Hartmut

Mashup of a Sylvie Simmons song and Leonard's poem "A Thousand Kisses Deep"

Post by Hartmut »

Sylvie Simmons kindly (on Facebook) posted this mashup I put together. It combines her (awesome) song "Moon Over Chinatown" with Leonard's recitation of his (no less awesome) poem "A Thousand Kisses Deep".

"New Moon over Chinatown":

https://www.facebook.com/sylvie.simmons ... 1094184377

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMmqLfASpE
holydove

Re: Mashup of a Sylvie Simmons song and Leonard's poem "A Thousand Kisses Deep"

Post by holydove »

That is a very beautiful & moving composition, Hartmut! How kind of you to take the time to do that for Sylvie on her birthday; I'm sure she was very touched by it, & so am I. The combination of Sylvie's sweet singing & playing, Leonard's awesome voice, & your very unique brand of compositional talent, produce a fascinating & lovely musical experience. Thank you for sharing it here! :)
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Hartmut,

Beautifully put together - poignant and touching. Thank you!
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

Thank you, Mrs Dove!

And thank you, Mary!

Return to “Related Artists”