Gotten your pre-order CD yet?

Leonard Cohen's previous album (January 2012)
Maarten

Re: Gotten your pre-order CD yet?

Post by Maarten »

Pe,
I was expecting the worst when I saw your name pop up yet again in this thread, but I'm glad you brought us some good news in the end!
Good luck with finding out what happened to your first order...

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Goldin

Post by Goldin »

Well, now I have three CDs:

- with or without vinyl (Russian post service roulette)
- with lithograph from Kelsey
- with VINYL, finally
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

And I will soon also have 3 CD's.

1st purchased in the local HMV store the minute it opened on the day of release.
2nd with lithograph from Kelsey
3rd accidently bought when purchasing tickets for the Dublin concerts. This was dispatched from the Leonard Cohen Global Store today so may arrive sometime this year :lol:
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

I have three CDs: one purchased at a local store the day it was released; one that came with the vinyl copy of the album which I bought for the cover art, to hang on my wall; and one that came with the litho (kindly provided by holydove!). I also have one purchased mp3 download. Do I win? ;-) The only pre-order of the bunch was the mp3 (which I got five hours before the official release time, and I only bought it from Sony to get Show Me The Place). Ridiculous, I know. I wonder if I'll get another copy of the CD when I buy tickets for an upcoming concert? :roll:

Return to “OLD IDEAS”