The Muse of Laboratory lithograph as giveaway with CD!

Leonard Cohen's previous album (January 2012)
ladydi

Re: The Muse of Laboratory lithograph as giveaway with CD!

Post by ladydi »

Women working together.jpg
For Trish!
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi Mary,

Thanks SO much! I'll call tomorrow and see if I can somehow acquire a few of their loose lithos! Appreciate your ground work. They may be a great music store in the area, but they only do online sales outside of Columbus. Not even a phone number or email address. Many thanks for the info!!

Hugs,
Diana xo
Bromo

Post by Bromo »

I picked up a vinyl copy of Old Ideas today at Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ. They have copies of the lithograph, you have to ask for it though as they don't have any signs saying that it is available with your purchase. I hope will be of help to someone.

Incidentally, the cd that comes with the vinyl album is only in a plain white envelope...which makes it fit nicely in the Complete Studio Albums Collection box.

Thomas
Goldin

Post by Goldin »

Jackpot Records (Portland, Oregon)
http://www.facebook.com/JackpotRecords
Bonuses* w/ in-store purchase. Lana Del Rey remix 7", Gotye 7" & leonard Cohen litho plus if you ask we'll throw in a Lana poster w purchase of her CD

*while supplies last
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

For the nine people expecting a litho from me - good news! They all arrived at my house yesterday and I'll get them packaged and shipped this week. 8)

Kelsey
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
trish

Post by trish »

ladydi wrote:
Women working together.jpg
For Trish!
Ha ha Diana! I love this :D That is exactly how it's been! Thanks sister!

Jut to let people know that I got a late response today from one of the record stores I emailed. A store in Phoenix, AZ, said it's keeping its last litho for me if I can send someone in to buy the CD. I don't know if anyone else wants to take up this offer? Also the store that I got my litho from in Portland, OR, may have some more - as theirs came in late I believe. If anyone wants to PM me, I will give you the name of the store. They won't mail them out, however, you'd have to call in personally..... but I think they'd be happy to hold one for you until you can organise this.
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

Just as a final update, I'm sending the lithos to:

1. Wendy (mabeanie)
2. Gwen (musicmania)
3. Roman (goldin)
4. Paula (sochijava)
5. Anne (annmarie)
6. Margaret (margaret)
7. Gill
8. Mirek
9. Cilla (cilba)

If anyone has been able to track down more, I believe Mona is still in need of one. Unfortunately Trish, I'm a 12-hour drive from Portland and don't know anyone there! :(
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
foxymona

Post by foxymona »

Hi All,

Yes I think I'm the only one now still searching for a copy of The Muse litho.
Anyone who can help.......much appreciated.
Mona
Montreal 2008; Fort Lauderdale 2009, Montreal 2012 X 2, Kingston 2012
bigdee

Post by bigdee »

I was able to get one from a local shop when the album first came out but they are out of them now. I did call around a few odd ball shops that I visited over the years and did find a shop in a back alley in Delaware USA that has them. The guy there said they usually don't do mailorder but will for people looking for it from far away. They will only let them go when you purchase a copy of the disc from them so expect to pay $11.99 for the disc with litho plus whatever shipping they may charge. The info for the shop is:

Rainbow Records
54 East Main St.
Newark, DE 19711
(Up the Alley, Behind Switch)

302-368-7738
Store Hours:
Mon.-Thurs. 11am-7pm
Fri. 11am-8pm
Sat. 10am-8pm
Sun. 11am-5pm
1993: Philadelphia July 15 2008: Montreal June 23,24,25 2009: NYC Feb 19/ Columbia May 11/ Philadelphia May 12/ Waterbury May 14/ NYC May 16,17/ Boston May 29,30/ Philadelphia Oct 22/ NYC Oct 23/ Cleveland Oct 25 2010: Vegas Dec 10,11 2012: Boston Dec 15,16/ NYC Dec 18,20 2013: NYC Apr 6,7
foxymona

Post by foxymona »

Thanks bigdee for your help.

I called Rainbow Records, spoke to a really nice guy who is going to check with his boss and call me back. He actually asked me if I want the CD as well or just the poster. Since I already have the CD and also purchased it on iTunes (because my CD didn't arrive!!!), I'm hoping they will let the poster go alone. However, I am willing to purchase the CD if they will ship it to Montreal.

I'm anxiously awaiting his return call.

Mona

Montreal 2009, Fort Lauderdale 2010
Montreal 2008; Fort Lauderdale 2009, Montreal 2012 X 2, Kingston 2012
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

My litho arrived today from Kelsey. Thanks so much for doing this for us, much appreciated :D

Just a footnote though. Will you pass on the details on swift postage to Sony for those still waiting on their pre-orders from them ;-) :lol:
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
Cilbo

Post by Cilbo »

Mine also arrived today - USA to UK in just 6 days....so much better than Sony's effort! Thank you Kelsey!!
London 2008, Brighton 2008, Liverpool 2009, Ghent 2010, Stuttgart 2010.
Ghent x 2 - 2012, London 2013, Brighton 2013....
annmarie

Post by annmarie »

Got mine today too. It's really beautiful, worth waiting for!
Thanks so much Kelsey.
Our American friends have been so good to us Europeans :) :)

Anne
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Still waiting here but I have every faith that it will arrive safely early next week. Long before some people will finally receive their outstanding orders from Sony.

Wendy
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

Glad to hear they're arriving safely! Sorry yours hasn't made it yet Wendy. Please let me know as soon as it does. They were all mailed on the same day, so I hope it will arrive soon!

Kelsey

Return to “OLD IDEAS”