Notes for Madison

The Madison Event - before and after
Joe Way

Notes for Madison

Post by Joe Way »

Dear friends,

We are getting very close and I have some information that we need to share.

First, I have sent an email to those folks who are participating in the Chicago portion of the event. I've sent it to:
Joe & Anne
Jarkko & Eija
Dick & Linda
Ken & Suzanne
Eddy & Ann
Maarten
Jane Robinson
Lizzy
Sinnika
Cristina
Sylvie
Sue Farebrother
Fiona & John

If I've missed anyone who is coming please let me know. Again the best way to contact me is through my email: jbway9333@gmail.com I check my private messages occasionally, but they don't get the attention of my email.

Anne & I plan on being in Chicago either July 29th or 30th. If we come on July 29th, we will stay with our daughter and then check into the Comfort Suites, but could still join folks that night. As I said, I've sent them an email, but to capsulize, we will have dinner together on July 30th at a restaurant, (I suggested Shaw's Crab House or Maggiano's). And then on July 31st, the boat tour. Vlasta Podebraska is helping me plan this part of the event and we're looking for a good performer at a Blues Club for us all to attend.

I need to finalize my order for the t-shirts by Tuesday, July 10th. Please send me size and ordering information by then.

I've made arrangements for the "Highlights" tour to Taliesin for the folks listed in the thread. I keep editing it to keep it current. We have 17 now and we are limited to 21. That tour will take place at 1:45 PM where we will have lunch together before hand. If anyone else is interested, now is the time to let me know.

At this time, we have Dick & Linda, Jane Robinson & Sue Farebrother for our tour to Ten Chimneys so no problems with transport.

I will be out of touch from July 11th until July 17th on my annual camping/fishing trip to the Turtle Flambeau Flowage where I blessedly have no internet, no obligations, and hopefully no worries. I've asked Anne to check my email during this time and forward any difficult questions to Jarkko 8)

We will have a great time in Madison and Chicago.

Love to you all,

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Madison 2012”