Nametags for Las Vegas: info and subscriptions

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Meetups before and after the concerts
Sochijava

Re: Nametags for Las Vegas: info and subscriptions

Post by Sochijava »

Thanks Maarten!

sochijava - Paula Thompson - Ottawa, Canada, attending 7 & 8 (and maybe more, have to determine when I arrive in LV from Vancouver).

I have two tickets, but haven't determined who is going with me yet, will keep you posted.

best,
Paula (sochijava)
Toronto June 6 2008; Ottawa May 25 & 26 2009; Las Vegas 11 December 2010; Montreal 2012; Ottawa 2012; Kingston 2012.
garden of eden

Post by garden of eden »

Dear Maarten,

I'm hoping that you could also add the United Hearts symbol onto my nametag and my friend Natalie's name tag...
If this proves to be too complicated... no worries... I'm super grateful for all that you're doing...
But in the event that the symbol can be added with ease... please, please... add it onto our nametags as well...

With an abundance of thanks (on this Canadian Thanksgiving Day),
Ayala (Garden of Eden)
Tinkie

Post by Tinkie »

Dear Maarten,

I wanted to let you know that I will most probably be attending the meetups as indicated below
2,6,7 and 8

Many thanks and groetjes !

Tinkie (Astrid)
Tinkie

2008 : Lisboa, Vienna, Brussels 2x, Manchester - 2009 : Cologne, Antwerp, Lisboa, Barcelona
2010 : Gent 3x, Lille, Las Vegas 2x -2012 : Gent 5x, Verona, Paris, Lisboa -2013 : Paris, Antwerp, Brussels, Berlin, Dublin, Amsterdam
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

Hi Maarten,

Mark and I will definitely be attending 4, 5, 7, 8.

Thanks!
Joy
Attachments
DH-symbols.jpg
DH-symbols.jpg (1.84 KiB) Viewed 7348 times
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
Anne R

Post by Anne R »

Thanks for your hard work, Maarten. We (# 124 and 125 on your list) will be attenting # 1,2,4,5,7 and 8 (not the dinners before the concerts, but the rest).
1976 Oslo | 1979 Oslo | 1985 Oslo x 2 | 1988 Oslo | 1993 Oslo | 2008 Manchester, Oslo, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Helsinki | 2009 New York, Langesund, Barcelona | 2010 Oslo, Helsinki, Las Vegas x2 |2012 Helsinki, (Verona)| 2013 Oslo
SASKBushwoman

Post by SASKBushwoman »

Mandy referred me to you this morning. I would like to order a name tag and lanyard for Vegas please.

Naomi McGuire
Indiana, PA 15701
USA

December 11, 2010

Do you want to be paid there or via paypal, etc...?

I am not new to the Forum but checking for where to post for meetings and for possible cost-sharing on hotels. I discovered LC quite by accident while living in Canada whilst lisening to CBC1 in 2004. Hooked in a heartbeat!
carlowmike
Location: it's just the way it changes, like the shoreline and the sea,!

Post by carlowmike »

Maarten, please add:
carlowmike, Michael Purcell, Carlow, Ireland.

Jean Purcell, Carlow, Ireland.

Ned Purcell, Carlow, Ireland.

Patrica Purcell, Carlow, Ireland.
attending 2 - 4 - 5 - 7 - 8. ;-)
2008~Dublin x 3,- Amsterdam,- London,- Berlin,- London x 2,. 2009~Dublin x 3,- Barcelona, Sept.- New York, Chelsea Hotel Plaque Dedication and MSG Concert,- Las Vegas. 2010~Sligo x 2, Las Vegas x 1.]2012, Ghent, Berlin, Dublin, Los Angeles, New York.
Like You Would Do For One You Love
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Hi Maarten

I was interested in doing a Datasort or Filter by country to count how many people are travelling to Vegas for the shows and from where - and also to see how far people are travelling - but don't have access to the original spreadsheet to do the analysis. So if you are curious like me and have a spare minute or two, maybe nearer the time .....

Thanks!

Wendy
SCDreamer

Post by SCDreamer »

I know I replied to the get-together thread, but not sure about the nametags. Forgive me if I have already given you the info.

Yes, we would both like nametags/lanyards.

Leslie Burnham Santa Cruz, CA
Wayne Burnham Santa Cruz, CA

Thank you!
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Mabeanie1 wrote:Hi Maarten
I was interested in doing a Datasort or Filter by country to count how many people are travelling to Vegas for the shows and from where - and also to see how far people are travelling - but don't have access to the original spreadsheet to do the analysis. So if you are curious like me and have a spare minute or two, maybe nearer the time .....
Thanks!
Wendy
I've been thinking along those same lines Wendy, and it would be interesting. As each day passes I'm overwhelmed by the number of fans attending from all over the world. It's quite staggering....and hopefully Leonard will have some idea of the total prior to the 2 concerts!

Diana
Box_of_Rain

Post by Box_of_Rain »

Hello Diana and Maarteen or whoever is doing the name tags, I hope I'm posting in the right place!

Please make a name tag for me!

Box of Rain
Denise Chavez
Helper, Utah
USA

I'm going to all meet ups and both concerts!

Thanks!
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi Denise,

Maarten will most definitely take care of you! I am simply so excited to see you again! What a journey this has been from the Beacon Theatre!! Go girl..... :D

Diana
twickmag

Post by twickmag »

Hi Maarten

Please put me down for 7 & 8

Name: Paul Gray
Town: Twickenham, UK

Thanks for sorting all this

Best

Paul
2008 London O2
2009 Weybridge
2010 Zagreb, Las Vegas
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Maarten wrote:List updated!
http://www.maartenmassa.be/LCdocs/Namet ... 0Vegas.pdf

Maarten
Updated once again. We're still missing some info ("?" and yellow fields), please check your own info and send me the missing info if needed.

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland

Return to “The World Tour 2010 Meetups”