A LC film by Manuel Cadafaz de Matos???

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
jarkko
Site Admin

A LC film by Manuel Cadafaz de Matos???

Post by jarkko »

Dominique Boile has got a copy of the rare Portuguese book about Leonard by Manuel Cadafaz de Matos:
"Leonard Cohen: Redescoberta da Vida e uma Alegoria a Eros" (Portugal 1975)
(The book had been previously presented at https://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/dematos.html)

There is also a (very short) Filmography. It lists a film by the author of the book,
"Leonard Cohen e sua companheira Joana d'Arc de Manuel Cadafaz de Matos" (Portugal 1974)

This film has not been listed yet - I also Googled it without any results. It is not mentioned in the Internet Movie Data Base. Do we have someone here who can tell us more about the film?
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
blue_bird

Re: A LC film by Manuel Cadafaz de Matos???

Post by blue_bird »

Hello Jarkko and LC fans
I bought this book in second hand some months ago here in Lisbon (what a lucky day for me) and in fact some film with that title is mentioned at the end but I must to say I've never heard anything of it. I'll try to get Mr Cadafaz de Matos contact and maybe later I'll know something else....
Regards from Lisbon
Coliseu dos Recreios Lisboa 1988, Passeio Marítimo de Algés Lisboa 2008, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2009, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2010 (Meet Cohen at a cafe on the main Lisbon's avenue on the concert's eve), Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2012

Return to “Comments & Questions”