mostly very hollow thinny keyboard music

Leonard Cohen's recent albums - share your views with others!
George.Wright

To Partisan

Post by George.Wright »

What is your image here, Partisan?
What makes you think it will confuse georges?
Perhaps you are confused yourself?
Best Wishes...............Georges
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.
Linda

Post by Linda »

A very nice comment about "Ten New Songs" Joe, I enjoyed reading it.

A vinyl is a record, like the old fashion records, isn't it? This is probably going to be a very dumb question, but do you have your old fashioned record player to play it on?
Linda
Partisan

Post by Partisan »

Tysh, could you please try to keep your idiot lapdog on a shorter lead. He has started posting his dreadful 'poetry' all over the board again as well. Please be a responsible mistress and use a pooper scooper for it.
Thankyou in anticipation,
p.
George.Wright

To Partisan

Post by George.Wright »

Please keep your derogatory comments to yourself. How dare you label anyone an idiot behind the mask of your childish pseudonym. On the subject of scoopers...........clean your own cage out first.
Regards................Georges
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Partisan,

Georges has already posted an appropriate, in-kind response to you on this. I like Georges, and I am not in this world to monitor anything that Georges does or says, nor will I. You are being very inappropriate.

~Elizabeth
Joe Way

Post by Joe Way »

Hi Linda,

Yes, it is true, I am an old fashioned audiophile. Vinyl is the substance all those great old records were recorded on. As it turns out, my record player (turntable) which I've had for over 20 years and which I dutifully changed the stylus and cartridge just crapped out. I've heard that they still make them and that they are very good-guess what I want for Christmas!

BTW, I have all the LC recordings on vinyl with the exception of "The Future."

Joe
Joe Way

Post by Joe Way »

By the way (ha, ha), Elizabeth and Georges,

I think Partisan was referring to me as I posted some awful doggeral on the newsgroup website recently and he is probably trying to get back at me for suggesting that you are all one. (You are aren't you?) As far as lapdogs go, my wife is allergic to pets and would throw me out promptly if I was anyone's.

Joe
Linda

Post by Linda »

I found it fun, because I had records and a record player, then along came what I called the eight track so I got rid of the record player because I thought this is progress so it must be better, well, then came the cassette so I got rid of the eight track, because for sure the cassette must be better, next came the cds and I knew they must be better because they look like records, but kept the cassette player just in case. Now you tell me the sound is better on the vinyl, which I knew thiry years ago. Off course now there is something better around the corner. :D
Linda
Partisan

Post by Partisan »

No Joe, you are not the fawning hound.

p.
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Woof, Woof!!!
Georges
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Dear Joe,

I don't even care for lap dogs. I like medium-size and larger dogs. I've never owned a lap dog, nor will I ever......literally or figuratively.

~Lizzytysh

I still have a mulititude of vinyls....I love them.
bruinsy19

Re: mostly very hollow thinny keyboard music

Post by bruinsy19 »

I guess on a superficial level you could call the music on TNS'' hollow thinny keyboard music'' but I beg to differ.TNS is LC's most consistent beautifully recorded album of his career.I am sure if he makes an album with his current touring band it will be wonderfull but for me personally I don't know how he can top TNS.

Return to “Live in London, Dear Heather, The Essential Leonard Cohen, Ten New Songs”