LC Videos/Live Performances

Leonard Cohen's recent albums - share your views with others!
worrdman

LC Videos/Live Performances

Post by worrdman »

I have managed, in my quest to find LC videos, to come across I'm A Hotel, which many of you probably already know this is a short film set to LC's music. I happened to find a live performance of The Future, I believe it was from Austin City Limits, and also a live performance of Suzanne from the Isle Of Wight Festival. Leonard looks so young! LOL.. I am still searching for the Isle Of Wight performance on video, I did some research and found out his whole set was actually filmed, but it is very hard to find in its entirety as most Isle Of Wight videos are nothing but complilations of different artists. Would anyone want a copy of these? I have managed to burn them onto a DVD.

Worrdman
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Thank you for the offer, Worrdman. I already have them on tape ~ however, in that you have them on DVD 8) , I may end up requesting a copy, regardless. I'll get with you if I decide in that direction :D . Great to see you here! Welcome :D !

~ Lizzytysh
Paula

Post by Paula »

Hi Worrdman - nice offer. I would love to have copies. Have you burnt them on to DVD that play on computers or DVD players. As I think we have different systems for DVDs in Europe. Nice first post :lol:
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Great Worrdman, I would love a copy too.
Georges
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

OK, what the hey, put me down for one, too, Worrdman :D . Thanks in advance, and we'll get together for the details.
witty_owl

Post by witty_owl »

Hi there Worrdman. Long time no see. Could you email me with details of the DVD? Thanks.

Cheers, WittyOwl.

Return to “Live in London, Dear Heather, The Essential Leonard Cohen, Ten New Songs”