Giving away my extra ticket to the show tonight!

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Dana18

Giving away my extra ticket to the show tonight!

Post by Dana18 »

Hi everyone...

I was supposed to go with a friend tonight, but she won't make it. I have an amzing ticket- sec 128, row 5.
I never wanted to sell it to a stranger, but sadly I dont know anyone in the bay area to go with. And at this point, I just want to have a good experience and share it with someone friendly enough, and who actually loves Leonard!!

I haven't been an official registered member of this community untill this post, but I have been reading here a lot and I knew I could perhaps find someone here to either go with or someone who knows someone who wants to go.

I travelled from Israel to see him, and I really wanna have a fun time tonight :) Please feel free to call me about this ticket- 347-819-4536. Dana
brightnow

Re: Giving away my extra ticket to the show tonight!

Post by brightnow »

I wish you had posted here earlier... I'm sure there are many in SJ right now without internet access. But don't worry, just go to the pre-show meetup, it is full of wonderful people, you will not be alone. Have a great time!
Columbia May 11, 2009; Boston May 29, 2009; Durham November 3, 2009; Las Vegas December 10 & 11, 2010; Austin November 1, 2012; Boston December 15, 2012; Brooklyn December 20, 2012

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”