CONCERT REPORT: NYC Madison Square Garden, October 23

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Annon

Re: CONCERT REPORT: NYC Madison Square Garden, October 23

Post by Annon »

My first Leonard concert and it won't be my last. Around 1970 I bought the record ( Songs From A Room ). Full of songs that blew me away and of course the now famous picture of MaryAnn. We had several places to see Leonard,but we thought that the Garden was the place to be. We were right. What an absolute awsome performance. As the encores stated.. Bravo !!! As I said, there will be other concerts. Just so happens that after the MSG concert we decided to visit my significant others sister and brother-in law in Kansas City next week. What a coincidence. Got our tickets a couple of nights ago. Lucky Us.. Already getting pumped. See you soon Leonard. Will report after the concert.. Annon
bsorocks

Post by bsorocks »

does anybody know of a recording of this concert? It was phenomenal.
maltmom

Post by maltmom »

Here's one (not very good as it's my first try):

Anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei0gs3HT2Zk

P.S. Thanks for the comments on the Phila. concert, Sturgess. I need not to talk during taping and keep the camera steady next time!

Lorraine
NYC-MSG – 2012, Las Vegas -2010, MSG - 2009, Philadelphia - 2009, Philadelphia – 1993, Philadelphia – 1988, Philadelphia – 1985, Philadelphia-Main Point - 1975
CarolineM

Post by CarolineM »

bsorocks wrote:does anybody know of a recording of this concert? It was phenomenal.
yes, how come there's still no bootlegs of that show available? :?
I can't believe nobody recorded it! :shock:

The concert was amazing, and it was the best version of I'm your man that I've ever heard, I want to hear it again!!!! :razz: (I filmed only half of it :( )
Ottawa - May 25, 2009 / Ottawa - May 26, 2009 / NYC - October 23, 2009

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”