Song of Love and Hate t-shirt (probably women's) size L

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
ssan

Song of Love and Hate t-shirt (probably women's) size L

Post by ssan »

hello all,

after tampa show i couldn't resist not getting a souvenir in the form of a Leonard Cohen Songs of Love and Hate t-shirt. a mere 4-hour-drive-back later i find myself very sad to find out that the size "L" t-shirt doesn't fit. i already have the olive/green "It was the hat after all..." t-shirt from new york city which is a perfect fit in size "L". the only explanation that i can think of is that maybe this is a women's size "L"? i don't know why this should happen though. anyway, the purpose of this story is to let you know that if you're interested, you can have it for $30. the shipping is on me. (i would have asked for a favor from someone attending a show to get me another shirt but i do not know if i should ask for size "XL" or men's "L").

cheers
ssan
MusicCityGypsy

Re: Song of Love and Hate t-shirt (probably women's) size L

Post by MusicCityGypsy »

I could check in Nashville I think I noticed at the Detroit show that they were fitted shirts (American Apparel-like) but I could be wrong...
ssan

Post by ssan »

that'd be cool, thank you.
meg6987

Post by meg6987 »

hello!

I attended the NYC show, thought about getting that same shirt but figured I could get it cheaper online...only to find it's nearly impossible to get outside of a show stand.

Is it still available? If so I would very much like to buy it from you!

Thanks
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Official Merchandise Store is now open.
http://store.bandmerch.com/cgi-bin/live ... 00045=cata

Songs of Love and Hate shirt is there

Size Chart is on the bottom of the page.
Marie
Speaking Cohen

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”