Early Entry for "Pre-sale" members (Updated Oct 16)

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Early Entry for "Pre-sale" members (Updated Oct 16)

Post by jarkko »

SPECIAL EARLY ENTRY FOR PRE-SALE MEMBERS (Updated Oct 16)

Please accept the invitation of Leonard’s tour management to gather early with other members at the upcoming Leonard Cohen shows. We encourage you to pick up your tickets early beginning at the times detailed below to avoid long lines.

"Will Call" ticket holders have to show their ID and the credit card they used to buy the tickets.

This window of time is exclusive for our members who got their tickets at our pre-sale! For your convenience the bars and merchandise stands will be open in the lobbies or designated lounge areas. This is great news also for those who already had plans to meet with other members before the concert!

Some band members will be coming out early (however not Leonard) to sign items and talk to our members!

Here is a break down of what has been advanced for Early Entry and Doors (for the last concerts)

Las Vegas, NV
EE: 6:30
Doors: 7:00

San Jose, CA
EE: 6:30
Doors: 7:00
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Actually

Re: Early Entrance to US shows for "Pre-sale" members

Post by Actually »

Oh, I already had a bad feeling... Only for the will call people...
So I'll have to sit on the dirty sidewalk all alone, while all you guys are in there having drinks... Life is unfair. :neutral:
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I'm not yet sure about the next leg, but last Spring all Forum members were able to get in, not just those who had bought their tickets at the pre-sales.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
A Brick in the Wall

Post by A Brick in the Wall »

Actually wrote:Oh, I already had a bad feeling... Only for the will call people...
So I'll have to sit on the dirty sidewalk all alone, while all you guys are in there having drinks... Life is unfair. :neutral:
No one asked us for anything special when we entered early in Chicago in May -- here's hoping it is the same this October.
Chicago May 5 & 6 - Chicago Oct. 29 - 2009
mutti

Post by mutti »

What great news! Thank you Jarrko!
Mutti :lol:
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
ABguggi

Post by ABguggi »

this is excellent news (will be at ATL show). It's our anniversary so my wife and I would love to meet some of the band before hand if possible. Peace...
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Wonderful news Jarkko! Many thanks to Leonard's management, AEG, and you! I was concerned for a bit that it wasn't going to happen on this short US tour, but now have a huge smile :D on my face for today!

Also, to Nico and any others who have tickets not from the presale, all you have to mention is that you are a Forum member or member of Leonard's fan club and you'll be in! I think probably some ordinary fans may make it in also, but that's okay...our group is, of course, extra-ordinary!

Diana
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

YIPPPEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D ! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jarkko!!!!!!
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Actually wrote:Oh, I already had a bad feeling... Only for the will call people...
Just stand next to me. If asked, I will tell them you are with me. They wouldn't dare challenge a lady with fire in her eyes and a lethal weapon, my cane.
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
CinCin

Post by CinCin »

Life is good! I can't wait!!
From bitter searching of the heart, we rise to play a greater part. Frank Scott (Although I would never have heard it if it weren't for Leonard Cohen).

Phoenix, April 2009; Nashville, Nov. 5, 2009; San Jose, Nov. 13, 2009.
Mollydog

Post by Mollydog »

A big thank you to you Jarkko and to Leonard's management.

Mary
1972 London/1974 London/1985 Montreal/1993 Ottawa/2008 Montreal,London O2/2009 NYC Beacon,Kingston,Ottawa X 2,Barcelona,Las Vegas,San José/2010 Malmo,Las Vegas X 2/2012 Verona,Vancouver,Montreal X 2,Ottawa,Kingston/2013 NYC, Hamilton
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

bridger15 wrote:
Just stand next to me. If asked, I will tell them you are with me. They wouldn't dare challenge a lady with fire in her eyes and a lethal weapon, my cane.
Dear Arlene,

You will be the guardian angel of any of us who may need assistance! Thank you SO much!

Diana
sue7

Post by sue7 »

Thank you, Jarkko, and thanks to Leonard's management: this is wonderful news!!
Misty Marie

Post by Misty Marie »

Wow! This is great news! My hubby and I (from Arizona) are going to San Jose to visit friends, and we'll be taking them to the SJ concert. They know very little about Leonard, so this will be an evening to remember for them, as well. Thanks so much, Jarkko, for letting us know. :D
“When legend Cohen takes to the stage, it’s no less than a cultural event of Biblical dimensions.” – The Independent
Phoenix 2009; San Jose 2009; Las Vegas 2010
Purple Princess

Post by Purple Princess »

Superduper news!! Thanks Jarkko and everyone else - only 32 more sleeps (not that I am counting!!) :D :D :D
Manchester 1979; Birmingham 1985; London x 2 1988; London 1993; Edinburgh Castle, London 2008 Ramat Gan and Las Vegas 2009Sligo 2010Las Vegas Dec. 2010
Verona September 2012; Leeds sept 2013

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”