Early Entry for "Pre-sale" members (Updated Oct 16)

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
sue7

Re: Early Entry for "Pre-sale" members (Updated Oct 16)

Post by sue7 »

Thank you again, Jarkko. This is wonderful.
And Lizzy, enjoy!!! I look forward to your reports.
Sue
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Many thanks to AEG, Leonard's management and of course, Jarkko! Even though we had anticipated the early entrance, it is wonderful news to know for certain! Thanks again!

Diana
goaskaliceok

Post by goaskaliceok »

I just today found this website and have spent way too much time here already! ;-)

I’m a fairly new fan but definitely in love with the man and his music.

I will be going to my first Leonard Cohen concert in Atlanta next Tuesday evening, and I’m beyond excited!
I didn’t buy my tickets through the pre-sale for members here, so I’m hoping that the comments about just telling them you’re a member of the Forum will be enough to get me and my guest Early Entry.

and I assume since I’ve registered and commented, that I am a member of the Forum, right?

Is there a separate Fanclub? I guess I could look that up on my own!
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

goaskaliceok,

Welcome to the forum! Yes you are now an official forum member. I know you will enjoy the concert. Hope you post a review here.

Jarkko and all involved in the early entrance - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!...

Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
ABguggi

Post by ABguggi »

a silly correction - Atlanta is Georgia, not FL - anyways glad the tour continues and will see a most excellent show this coming Tuesday! Thanks for the information, was looking out for it.
HopeIt'sYourWill

Post by HopeIt'sYourWill »

This window of time is exclusive for our members who got their tickets at our pre-sale!

Hi Jarkko,

I am a fairly new member of the forum, although I've visited countless times before actually registering. My friends and I have fabulous tickets for the show in Durham, however they were NOT purchased at the PRE-sale. We missed the pre-sale opportunity by a few hours and went on to make our purchase the day they went on sale, directly through the Durham Performing Arts Center. The tickets were mailed to my home.
After reading the above quote, I'm worried that we will not be eligible for early entrance. Forum members say it hasn't been a problem at other venues, just tell them we are forum or fan club members and we'll be allowed in - no proof necessary. I hope this will be the case in Durham, but would love to hear your thoughts on this matter. We would all be heartbroken to miss a chance to meet the band members on a technicality!

Thanks so much for all you do.
Sincerely,
HopeIt'sYourWill
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi Hopeit'sYourWill,

No problem. Just mention at the door that you are either a member of the LC Forum, or the LC Fan Club (they assume it's one and the same) and they will allow you early entry. Enjoy the concert!!!!
HopeIt'sYourWill

ladydi wrote:Hi Hopeit'sYourWill,

No problem. Just mention at the door that you are either a member of the LC Forum, or the LC Fan Club (they assume it's one and the same) and they will allow you early entry. Enjoy the concert!!!!
Hi Ladydi,

Thanks for the comforting words. Can't wait for November 3rd - I don't want to miss a thing!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

BOX OFFICE OPEN TIME ON SHOW DAY
for Will Call ticket pick up:

Philadelphia, PA The Tower Theater Noon
New York City, NY Madison Square Garden 9:00 AM
Cleveland, OH Allen Theatre 11:00 AM
Columbus, OH Palace Theatre Theater BO - 6pm, main office 9 - 5
Chicago, IL Rosemont Theatre 11 AM
Asheville, NC Thomas Wolfe Auditorium 1:00 PM
Durham, NC Durham Performing Arts Center 10:00 AM
Nashville, TN Tennessee PAC Andrew Jackson Hall Main BO - 10am, Lobby BO - 6:30pm
St. Louis, MO Fox Theatre 10:00 AM
Kansas City, MO The Midland by AMC 10:00 AM
Las Vegas, NV The Colosseum® at Caesars Palace® 10:00 AM
San Jose, CA HP Pavilion at San Jose 6:00 PM
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
brightnow

Post by brightnow »

This is wonderful news, and goes to show how well we are cared for by Jarkko and Leonard's management.
I was starting to worry after hearing that some folks at Tampa missed part of the show while waiting for their "will call" tickets. A 10:00am pickup will take care of that problem.

Thank you!
Columbia May 11, 2009; Boston May 29, 2009; Durham November 3, 2009; Las Vegas December 10 & 11, 2010; Austin November 1, 2012; Boston December 15, 2012; Brooklyn December 20, 2012
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

brightnow wrote:This is wonderful news, and goes to show how well we are cared for by Jarkko and Leonard's management.
Thank you!
I can't say it any better than brightnow. My feelings exactly. Thank you.
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
Misty Marie

Post by Misty Marie »

I'll be at the HP Pavilion at 5:30 p.m. on November 13 waiting [im]patiently for the window to open at 6. Will probably see most of you there. :lol: Wouldn't want to miss early entry or seeing even a second of Leonard's final concert this year!

Adding my thanks to those of everyone else for the way Jarkko and Leonard's management add to the magic of the night.

Misty
“When legend Cohen takes to the stage, it’s no less than a cultural event of Biblical dimensions.” – The Independent
Phoenix 2009; San Jose 2009; Las Vegas 2010
sue7

Post by sue7 »

Although the early entry at Madison Square Garden last night didn't include being able to meet band members, the all-day ticket pickup for pre-sale tickets was amazing. There seemed to be no lines at all. It was great!
So thanks again, Jarkko and AEG for organizing this so well.
paulamarie

Post by paulamarie »

Have Mezzanine seats for Asheville, not on pre-sale. What about early entry? Hoping to say hello to the guy I danced my way through High School with (Neil L!) Haven't talked to him in 15 years! Thanks so much.
Paula
HopeIt'sYourWill

Some band members will be coming out early (however not Leonard) to sign items and talk to our members![/color][/size]

We arrived at 6:30 for early entry to the Durham show last night, and immediately asked about the above quote. A very helpful DPAC employee checked for us, but sadly, he came back to report that was no plan for meeting and greeting with any of the band members. We were very disappointed we didn't get to talk to any of the band, especially since we were there an hour and half early for the show! But then of course Leonard took the stage...and all was well with the world again.

New York, NY
EE: 6:30
Doors: 7:00

Cleveland, OH / Allen Theatre

Columbus, OH / Palace Theatre

Rosemont, IL