New venue in Tampa!

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
MaryB

Re: New venue in Tampa!

Post by MaryB »

Just checked ticket availability for this venue thru TM. Even though it says 'currently not on sale', I ignored this and was able to pull up a third row floor seat!!
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
donalagata

Post by donalagata »

I went through the same back and forth business with Ticketmaster. The last conversation with them indicated that my tickets would be will call. So now with the early entrance for members (Thank You jarkko) and I am here in Florida as I type...... I will be there with bells on early and very excited....
donalagata
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi donalagata,

Just noticed your posting and realized I meant to write to you last week...sorry. Have a wonderful, fabulous time with your sister, and of course at the concert! Looking forward to reading your review! Thankfully, all the mess with TM seems to be over.....

Take care and enjoy :D :D
Diana
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Jennifer ~

I sure hope to be able to meet and say hello to you, too 8) . I'm hoping some people can PM me with their cellphone #s. I don't have one. Have we decided on any times for meeting up?

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Well, I can't find what I'm looking for here! SOMEONE said she lives very close to the Ft. Lauderdale venue [2 blocks or 2 miles... one or the other] and I thought that she was going to Ft. L and then to Tampa and then back home to Ft. L... I see that aspect mentioned, but nothing about the proximity to the venue in Ft. L. I've not been able to coordinate with my friend who's coming with me to Ft. L and she's the only one with the cellphone. I don't want to give anyone the number [privately] until I've gotten her permission, even though I'm sure it'll be fine. So, I'm hoping that someone can give me their cell # for Ft. Lauderdale!!! Whoever it was that said they live nearby to the venue ought to have a good idea, too, as to where we might gather, before or after the show... even though I'm not seeing any mention of that anywhere, really.

Can anyone help here? I'm going to post this in the Ft. L thread, too.

Thanks!

~ Lizzy
jennifergpalmer

Post by jennifergpalmer »

Hi. I wanted to let everyone know about a showing of Leonard Cohen: Live at the Isle of Wight 1970. A local independent movie theater will have a showing of the concert on Friday October 16th, at 10:15pm. The theater is called The Beach Theater here in St. Pete Beach. http://beach-theatre.com/concerts.html

I wanted to let the locals know and any of you that may be in town for the concert on Monday. I am not sure where the best place to post this info is, so if someone wants to post this thread somewhere else please do so. The showing is also a benefit for our great local radio station WMNF 88.5.

I will be there of course and maybe some of you too.

Jennifer
ssan

Post by ssan »

thought i'd let you know how my tickets are at last in my hands in case the info helps someone:

august 6 - pre-sale tickets purchased
september 30 - email from ticketmaster confirming venue change, new tickets will be shipped if I don't contact them by Oct. 8
[did not call TM]
october 16 - no tickets yet, getting anxious, called TM. I was told event is cancelled. had to read them the sept 30 email. was told ok tickets were shipped oct 13, give it 2 more days and if you didn't get them we'll issue a lost ticket voucher.
october 16 - tickets in the mail later in the day!

(btw, I'm in miami florida)

but first it's ft. lauderdale tomorrow woohooo!
jennifergpalmer

Well the mail came and still no tickets. I guess that means I have to call ticketmaster AGAIN since the show is on Monday. Hopefully they are at will call. Jennifer
jennifergpalmer

Called ticketmaster again. My tickets are in the mail but I do not trust it so they cancelled the tix in the mail and will have them at will-call. Hopefully this should be the end of it. My 3 yr old came down with a fever tonight and went to bed on his own at 6pm!! Hopefully he will be well enough to hang with the babysitter on Monday. A few more days.............I will actually be relieved when this is all over.

Jennifer
LindaB

Post by LindaB »

Hi everyone, thank you for the response to the ticket problem. Do not trust Ticket master. For the last 2 weeks they have been telling me that my tickets are in the mail. Don't they realize what they'r e dealing with? TBPAC have no clue. They don't even know what seat I'm sitting in. In fact they told me to expect a refund just 2 days ago!
Ive given up and I'm hoping my tickets will be at will call/
I'll be there early/ Hope everyone has awonderful time in FL. mY NERVES ARE SHATTERED......
What you practice, you become
jennifergpalmer

LindaB.

Sorry to hear about all your problems too. I will not relax until I am in the Center with ticket in hand. I hate we all had all this drama before the concert. I really still feel ticketmaster needs to compensate us in someway. Anyways, it will all be worth it. See everyone Monday. jennifer

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”