Question for Jarkko on early entry

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
goldstei

Question for Jarkko on early entry

Post by goldstei »

Hi,

I understand that at some concerts forum members have been able to meet band members during a special early entry period. Do you know if this will be the case at any/all forthcoming U.S. concerts? Thanks!
A Brick in the Wall

Re: Question for Jarkko on early entry

Post by A Brick in the Wall »

Let's hope so.

We got to spend some very enjoyable time with Dino & Raphael + Roscoe was out there too but we did not hook up with him.

I'm hoping we'll get the chance in Chicago again.
Chicago May 5 & 6 - Chicago Oct. 29 - 2009
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

The early entry arrangements will be discussed in the near future - all our pre-sale tickets were "Will Call" which means that members have to pick up their tix before the show. On the other hand, after such a very long tour (going to be 189 concerts in total!) the band members also need some rest between the sound check the the concert.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
CinCin

Post by CinCin »

Jarkko - you're going to be in San Jose? I hope the forum followers can get together - I'd love to thank you in person for all the work you've done to bring Leonard into my life.
From bitter searching of the heart, we rise to play a greater part. Frank Scott (Although I would never have heard it if it weren't for Leonard Cohen).

Phoenix, April 2009; Nashville, Nov. 5, 2009; San Jose, Nov. 13, 2009.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Be ready to be charmed, CinCin. Jarkko could charm a bird off a fence, and in this case, a wire. He's an incredibly sincere and sweeeeeeet man!!!

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Thanks for your kind words!!
San José may have a bit hectic schedule for those who arrive from Las Vegas, but let's see.
I have received several suggestions for Las Vegas - a small-scale meet-up(dinner?) on
Nov 11 could be a good idea??
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Oh, this is no trouble at all, Jarkko. We're so used to 'waxing poetic' and sincerely here about Leonard... yet, to meet you is to love you, yet we tend not to say it to you. Anyone who has met you knows your bright, wide, and sparkling, warm eyes and mouth-half-open, warm smile, as you fully and openly engage, eager and enthused by the exchange and communication. Unguarded, unjaded, and fresh, positive interaction. This is how it is to meet and speak with you... a rare pleasure.

And a well-matched pair you and Eija are... as she is exactly the same way. There's an unselfconscious freedom in meeting and interacting with either and both of you. These are some of the things that make a couple beautiful. You are a beautiful couple.

I love you both very much, and don't tell either of you that so often... or at least not nearly enough. It's my pleasure to take this opportunity to, again, do it now. You and Eija are each and both so deserving.

Love,
Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
CinCin

Post by CinCin »

Drat, I'm going to miss Las Vegas. But I'll be in Nashville . . .
From bitter searching of the heart, we rise to play a greater part. Frank Scott (Although I would never have heard it if it weren't for Leonard Cohen).

Phoenix, April 2009; Nashville, Nov. 5, 2009; San Jose, Nov. 13, 2009.

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”