LAS VEGAS SHOW - DRESS CODE??

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
bridger15

Re: LAS VEGAS SHOW - DRESS CODE??

Post by bridger15 »

[quote="canadianfans
Any of you Vegas vets care to comment on the sound quality of Caesar's? I have heard it is excellent.
Caesar's is an ideal concert venue in many respects. The sound is excellent. The sightlines are superb. The theatre is well appointed and elegant. The seats are comfortable. Entrance and exiting are well managed.

About "the men-they dance on the polka dots": Isn't that about the "dots" that the ceiling spotlights project onto a dance floor?
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
Detour

Post by Detour »

Caesar's is an ideal concert venue in many respects. The sound is excellent. The sightlines are superb. The theatre is well appointed and elegant. The seats are comfortable. Entrance and exiting are well managed.
I agree with this 100% and the only thing I can think to add is that this is one of those very rare venues where there truly are no bad seats.
isabellabrown

Post by isabellabrown »

When you want to go for Las Vegas show, then for weather, it is usually hot in the summer time and temperate to cold in the winter. And You need to Wearing shorts during the summer, if you are planning being outside. And In the winter jeans is best, but during the day while on the strip we found ourselves wearing shorts and carrying a light jacket.

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”