Extraordinary effect of your italian concert..;))

This is a temporary section for the 75th birthday present threads (do not post here anymore)
michela

Extraordinary effect of your italian concert..;))

Post by michela »

We were in Venice last August 3rd in S.Marco's Place, and we really would thank Mr.Cohen because it's been so a great experience,
so great that ...after the concert me and my husband went home and .... we were so happy...so romantic....we were searching for a baby this year,
and that night....we made made our child, we really made our child that night so i'm pregnant and my baby will born 9 month after the concert!!!!!!

So, everybody who's looking for a baby...should know that the best way to Help nature is Leonard's music..;))
lisz

Re: Extraordinary effect of your italian concert..;))

Post by lisz »

What a lovely story. Very romantic. congratulations.
lisz
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Such a beautiful story, Michela :D . Your child will be blessed 8) . What perfect timing for all of it... conception in concert with Leonard's performance... to happen at the ending of a perfect night. My heartfelt congratulations to both and all three of you.

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Michela,

Somehow my original response to you did not get posted :( .

Congratulations to you and your husband! LC's music and words do add so much to a relationship. I am so happy you have found the magic in them.

Welcome to the forum and I hope we hear more from you about this miracle as it progresses!

Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
swan13

Post by swan13 »

Michela, reading this has just made my whole body have "goosebumps", so pleased for you, another fan on the way!.
Liz
"Should've got in the car"
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Dear Michela,

How intimately, awesomely beautiful. The creation of life after the music of Leonard! How totally romantic. You will remember Venice forever! May love and blessings surround the new life within you. Please do keep us informed. Actually, I'm speaking for myself but I'm sure if Leonard knew about this, he would also give you his blessings and want to know how everything progresses! You used the word extraordinary....well, I feel that your little one will be extraordinary! If he/she starts singing early, or suddenly wants to write poetry...... ;-)

With happiest regards!
Diana

ps..what country are you from? I know someone from Austria with the name of Michela....lovely name.
Globalstaff

Post by Globalstaff »

Interesting thought, i completely agree with your perspective..
website update

Return to “Leonard Cohen 75 years (September 21, 2009)”