Prague, August 29 - on sale

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
SuzanneT

Prague, August 29 - on sale

Post by SuzanneT »

Recently I was on the Czech news server learned that Leonard will be the 29th August concert in Prague's O2 Arena! :idea: Is that true? :?: ;-)

Links to the ticket sale:
http://www.sazkaticket.cz/Ticket/eventD ... d=19069833 (CZ)
http://www.sazkaticket.cz/TicketEN/even ... d=19069836 (EN)

seating plan at http://www.sazkaticket.cz/TicketEN/imgD ... d=19070026

Seated tickets - basement:
5 500 CZK Platinum
3 990 CZK Gold
2 990 CZK Silver
1 490 CZK Bronze

Seated tickets - 1st floor:
1 790 CZK and 1 590 CZK

(Suzanne's post was updated with link to ticket sale and prices - Tom)
What you have now is what you were, and what you will is what you do now...Buddha
Above the graves of those painful sheds tears for the unspoken words and deeds missed...Elizabeth Harriet Beecher Stowe
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Prague in august?

Post by jarkko »

Be patient until, say, tomorrow 8)
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT »

:roll: .. well .. I will therefore try to endure .. ;-)
What you have now is what you were, and what you will is what you do now...Buddha
Above the graves of those painful sheds tears for the unspoken words and deeds missed...Elizabeth Harriet Beecher Stowe
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

After all, no need to wait until tomorrow. We got it confirmed now. August 29 at Tesla Arena (is it the same as O2)???
Presale next Wednesday April 29, general sale Thursday April 30.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
ronnievv

Re: Prague, August 29 - now confirmed

Post by ronnievv »

HOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D :D :D
I just saw the news on Czech server and immediately came here to ask for confirmation - and here it is! GREAT NEWS! You totally made my day!!!!!
Veronika: Prague 2008/Berlin 2009/Bratislava 2009/Prague 2009/Prague 2013...
ronnievv

Post by ronnievv »

And, no, Tesla Arena isn´t the same as O2 arena - Tesla Arena is the same venue where the last year's concert was held.
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT »

Oh,
Thanks for the great news ... although I already have a ticket to Bratislava, but from Bratislava to Prague is just a few hours journey ... ;-)
Jarkko, O2 Arena is anything other than Tesla Arena. The Tesla Arena, where the hockey team plays Sparta, was the last concert, O2 Arena, where the city plays rival Slavia is much bigger (and better) :) .
The concert will be in Tesla Arena, right?
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Hm... AEG listed it to TESLA in today's confirmation BUT I went to the O2 Prag website and they have it there - see at http://www.o2arena.cz/O2arena/default.aspx
Have asked AEG for correction!!
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT »

Mystery :roll: .. but we wait, as it is to advance from Wednesday 29.4. And this is perhaps in the meantime clarify ;-)
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT »

HI all from Czech republic,
so my friends Cohenites challenging the meet up the concert and experience the event together :?: I am not from Prague, and so would of course someone had to organize .. but I can provide the czech web http://www.leonardfans.freepage.cz for mutual information and can help the council ... I was for several years director of cultural centers in our district town ;-)
Last edited by SuzanneT on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ronnievv

Post by ronnievv »

Yes, that Czech server I mentioned before locates the concert to o2 Arena too - which would be better, as the venue is more modern and larger, too.
Veronika: Prague 2008/Berlin 2009/Bratislava 2009/Prague 2009/Prague 2013...
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT »

Also,
I would have preferred if it were a concert in the O2 Arena, it's there more comfortable and more convenient :)
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Correction received from AEG: The venue in Prag is O2 Arena.
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT »

This is an excellent report 8) .. even though the price of tickets is higher than last year, a higher quality of the venue, so this is perhaps offset ;-)
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

According to the information I received from Prag 10 minutes ago, there is NO pre-sale at all, but the tickets
go on sale today (Wed 29) at 8 pm CEST. This is the starting time for online, but locally the tickets are already
on sale "in SAZKA's terminal network in the Czech Republic" (whatever that means).

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”