Two Blokes Now Can't Attend

The Krakow Event - before and after
Greg Ross

Two Blokes Now Can't Attend

Post by Greg Ross »

I had a Skype phone call from Roman this morning, telling me that the pressures / demands, of work have meant he now can't attend Krakow and we commiserated with each other, as I unfortunately now find myself in the same boat, so a joint apology to everyone. We've asked / begged Ann to pick up our books for us.
Roman's stuck in the back of California for the next four months and I look like heading for the outback of Oz for the next few weeks, although, if there's any luck left!!! - I'll get to Germany for a while during mid to late August!!
All Good Things
Greg

http://www.gregross.com.au/
lizzytysh

Re: Two Blokes Now Can't Attend

Post by lizzytysh »

Oh, DANG it!!! Please tell Roman for me that I'm sorry he can't attend. I was looking forward to seeing him again.

Of course, missing you is a given, Greg. I've said that elsewhere... but to you? Maybe it was to Ann! Well, just in case, I'm really sorry that you're not attending either! I'm glad to read that you'll likely still be able to visit with Ann, though :D .

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Greg Ross

Re: Lenny & Greg on Their Hondas

Post by Greg Ross »

A thousand apologies, I really wanted to be in Krakow, but when a much admired friend and fellow motorbike enthusiast says, "Let's take our motobikes and go riding," well ... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

Leonard is riding a Honda Gold Wing and I'm riding a Honda Black Widow, the river is the Avon River at York, 100kms (62 miles) east of Perth, Western Australia.

What do ya mean 'Photoshopped!"?
Attachments
Lenny & Greg Riding Their Hondas Forum Pic.jpg
Lenny & Greg Riding Their Hondas Forum Pic.jpg (108.16 KiB) Viewed 9213 times
All Good Things
Greg

http://www.gregross.com.au/

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Krakow 2010”