My dream is coming true

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
DollyModwell

My dream is coming true

Post by DollyModwell »

When I heard that Leonard Cohen was to play in St. Louis Missouri, couldn't believe my ear's, was it really possible that after admiring this mans music and poetry since I was 16, that now at 57 yrs. old, he is coming to within travelling distants of ME.
My brother Colin and wife Meriel, were at the birthday concert in Bacelone, so today I got to call England to tell them, today I bought MY ticket to see Leonard in St. Louis.I'm told there are gatherings before the concerts, anything going on in St. Louis.
November 7th 2009. It's going to be a brilliant day for me and I expect many more.
Maarten

Re: My dream is coming true

Post by Maarten »

Molly,
Great to see you here, although I do not know you... But I've seen Colin and Meriel several times now and if you're even half as friendly as either one of those, you would still be a sweetheart!

Give my warmest regards to your brother and Meriel if you happen to see them sometime,
Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”