Refunds from Ticketmasters

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Greg Ross

Refunds from Ticketmasters

Post by Greg Ross »

In case others are finding it difficult to organise refunds for tonight's cancelled Red Rocks concert, we went to Red Rocks and there was nobody at the Ticket Will Call box, nor could anybody at Red Rocks help. It was impossible to do so on the Ticketmaster website, however, I did manage to find a 1 800 Free Call number and organised my refund with no problems.

The number is: 1 800 745 3000
I hope that helps.
Cheers
All Good Things
Greg

http://www.gregross.com.au/
sweetdaisy

Re: Refunds from Ticketmasters

Post by sweetdaisy »

Thanks. I just got the call from Ticketmaster. Here we sit complaining about our wasted trip from NYC and you came all the way from Perth! Maybe we'll see you tonight in Morrison. Get a dog up ya!
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

Just a reminder that you must request your refund before Thursday, 8:00pm.

I wonder how many will end up missing the show? There were at least a dozen or so at out hotel alone. It will be so sad if all those seats sit empty! Ugh, I wish I could fly back down there tomorrow. I'm actually anxious for the show to be over, so I can stop obsessing and move on with normal life again!
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

I have to add that the June 2nd cancellation was sort of a blessing in disguise for a lot of us who after the pre-sale purchased seats in Row 2 when they became available, and then were unable to resell, or even give away our previous seats! This may be the only time in my life I'll say this but thank you Ticketmaster for the refund! :D 8) ;-)

Diana
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

I called Ticketmaster to get a refund on my original tickets (having upgraded to Row 2) because the person who was going to use them unfortunately could not stay. I was on hold for quite a while before being connected to an actual human being. At that point, I was again put on hold before being connected to the person who did the refund preliminaries and then asked if he could put me on hold again while he finalized the refund transaction. After a very long time, he informed me that everything was completed and surprise, surprise, I would be getting a FULL refund. No deductions for service charges or processing fees! I asked him why this was done and who had authorized this. I was told that Ticketmaster was doing this as a measure of goodwill for the inordinately long wait times I had encountered during this whole process (I had never even said anything about the long wait times, just being happy to get a refund). After all the ticket sale shenanigans on their part, they probably feel they need to garner goodwill wherever they can get it. I know I was very happy, but this does not put me in a complacent frame of mind when dealing with them.

Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”