TM just released more Red Rocks tix!!! Go now!

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
KaimiK

TM just released more Red Rocks tix!!! Go now!

Post by KaimiK »

Just got second row. Since first row is handicap only, this is as good as it can get! Good luck!
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
ladydi

Re: TM just released more Red Rocks tix!!! Go now!

Post by ladydi »

Wow....Kelsey! Go girl! I am SO SO happy for you! Can't wait to see you at Red Rocks! Gosh, now I'm rethinking about our seats in Row 4. But may not be able to sell them. Seats are great but on the left side....and as much as I like the Webb sisters, I would rather be in front of Leonard, Javier and Dino (and perhaps get the occasional peek at Rafael!) on the right side. What to do...what to do?

Thrilled you have the seat though! We will be very protective of you! Don't want anything happening EARLY because of getting excited and jumping up and down at the concert! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This has made my day! (only Venice being confirmed would be better....maybe!)

Diana
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

Thank you Diana - I am so thrilled too! :D :D :D Actually, you've just reminded me that I'll probably have to get a doctor's note to even get on the plane! :roll:

Row 4 is great too! That's always the great dilemma isn't it? Should I improve the view a bit and take the risk? It's so hard to know what to do! I'll be just off center on the side of Javier/Dino - no complaints there! I do know there are still a handful of row 2 tickets on the Javier/Dino side...not to tempt you though!

So happy I'll get to meet you all there. Now I just need to get the travel plans rolling...
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

That is JUST Tremendous, KaimiK :D ! I'm so over the moon for you :D . Divine providence. You got the great side, too 8) . Ohhhh... I can't wait to read the reports from that concert. Speaking of over the moon... that concert will be just that! Lucky, lucky you, all who are going!

One Leonard Cohen Reality Show coming up ;-) !

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Lizzy,

Come to Red Rocks
Come to Red Rocks
Come to Red Rocks
Come to Red Rocks
Come to Red Rocks

You are needed there.....8) 8)

Concentrate on the cool smiley....just let yourself relax....concentrate.....

Think Red Rocks...you WILL come. You are needed......we ALL need you at Red Rocks...

And...it will be only 5 days away from a full moon....you MUST come Lizzy....
mutti

Post by mutti »

That is wonderful Kelsey..your husband sounds awesome...
Good luck with the flight and all...this is mutti Leslie who we emailed before the Seattle concert.
I am still debating...
I would have to pay airfare, hotel, car and although I have a friend who would come and share
then there is the ticket cost..
but what a venue and so close to full moon...
it will be a wonderful show and as its the last in the North American tour..for now as I hope and have the feeling they will come back in the fall...
it will be a good night.
For me to come I also have to take a day off and am not sure I can get it as we are short that day..but its still aways away.
anyways I am happy for you!!!!!!!!!
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

You are too cool, Diana 8) , but you're just not going to be able to cool yourself into this one ;-)

My heart goes with you [and Leonard... and all of you... ], as your heart stays with me [and Leonard... and each other... ]... and you are going to attend one magnificent concert... even the name of the venue carries its own flag on how great this is going to be.

My being there is simply not in the cards... but I'll be reading every review, looking at every photo, and watching every YouTube offering.

Thank you so much, So Much, for thinking of me, though :D . I really appreciate it!

I just tried to post this, mutti, and there you were; having read your posting, take it from me... GO!!! If you have the luxury of "debating" whether or not you're going, then the decision needs to be done and over with, your tickets bought, your flight booked, and all the rest of the details handled. It's not even up for debate with me or I'd have already made my plans.

Love,
Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Criminy. Approximately $160 for 4th row seat, approx center? Am I reading that right? And through Priceline, RT flight approx $260? Could that be? I'll see what the situation is after May 1st.
~ Oscar Wilde
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Lizzy....I am sorry but the Fates have sealed this. You MUST come. Think...edge of the Rockies. Sunset over the cliffs. Denver lights in the distance. Birds singing. Warmth emanating from the Red Rocks. Dino, Javier, Rafael, Neal, Roscoe, Bob, Sharon, Charley, Hattie, Joey, our Fred ;-) .....but most of all, LEONARD! Last concert (well maybe..) in the USA!

Me and Dave, Marie, Mary and George, Denise from Utah, Greg from Australia, Roman from Colorado, Kelsey from Washington, Jackson Melnick and his Mom from Colorado...and possibly a cast of thousands!

I shared this earlier with Jackson. Did you ever read Stephen Kings "The Stand"? After a gruesome sort of apocalyptic event in the US, those left were guided by some supernatural force to all come together at a spot in mid-western America (Colorado!). Of course it went on from there but that was their point of strength and renewal!!!

COME TO RED ROCKS, LIZZY!
I'll set Fred to work on you..... ;-) 8) :D

Diana
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Lizzy...me again...

If you need a place to stay, there are a kazillion of us staying at the Holiday Inn in Golden (West Denver) and I'm sure one of us could add a roll-a-way to our room! Plus there will be a least a dozen vehicles going from Golden to Red Rocks and back and someone could pick you up at the airport and take you back! Heck...if we can look after a very prego Kelsey, we can look after you! :D

Red Rocks is calling you..........

Diana

..ps..hey Lizzy...after June 23rd, we go onto Delta's "buddy' plan for travel which is very very nice....perhaps Europe might be calling too :D
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Diana ~

Actually, the flight I was checking would get me there sometime about Noon... the flight out would be at about 8 AM, so my thought was just have someone drop me at the airport for the night... just a few hours after the get-together ends, I'm sure. Even so, I wouldn't get home til like 8 PM :shock: . Short day going. Long day returning.

Speaking of flights, I need confirmation from you on whether this is going to work. Been notified of a flight change. Arrival time 3:27 vs. 2:50. I have to confirm or reject. Should I confirm? It'll be very tight, but don't know what the alternative might be if I reject.

Back to Denver. Don't you already have a 4th row seat? Is that what it cost??

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

KaimiK wrote: So happy I'll get to meet you all there. Now I just need to get the travel plans rolling...
Hi Kelsey,

I've been teasing with Lizzy, but the same goes for you. One of us (there are many!) can pick you up and take you back to Denver International once we know all the schedules etc.... And if needed you can probably bunk in with one of us at the Holiday Inn in Golden. No pressure....I know I like my own space and maybe you do too, but we're here for you. We'll also make sure you get to and from Red Rocks! Don't worry about a thing except getting on that plane and giving your baby and husband a BIG GIANT hug! We'll take care of you in Colorado!

Off to bed now...way too late...tomorrow will be a struggle (get up at 330am...)
Diana
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

answer me b4 you go!
~ Oscar Wilde
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi Lizzy,

Oh my...really need to get to bed. Don't go back the same day!!!!!! You must stay at least overnight, if not two. We are leaving the next day but I think others are still staying over. Or...the alternate! There is supposed to be a big fun meetup on June 1st (we won't be there until the morning of the 2nd as we're driving down from Estes Park), so maybe you can come one day earlier?? Reserve the seat at Red Rocks and let me work on everything else in the morning at work. Don't sit up in the airport :shock:

More in the morning...but get that seat at Red Rocks!

I am SO happy now! You are poorer, but I am happier! :D :D :D :D
Diana
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

ps...to Lizzy..

Yes, have 4th Row seats but can't remember what they cost. Just whipped out the old credit card! And although I would love to be on the right side with "the guys", I'll take the left with "the gals"! Dave probably will appreciate it!

If time is tight, try to get something arriving midday or so on June 2nd and and return sometime on June 3rd. We (or someone else) can pick you up on the 2nd, and then we are leaving sort of midday on the 3rd to return to Michigan and we could take you to the airport. Don't worry about transportation but try to get flights that are sensible hours. NO staying overnight in the airport!

More in the morning...

Actually, whatever you can get re flights, we'll work around it. Just don't want you to get over-tired.

Diana zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”