Anyone go to the Seattle, WA, Show???

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
thedudelovesleonard

Anyone go to the Seattle, WA, Show???

Post by thedudelovesleonard »

I was there sixth row and have never been to one of Leonards's shows. I was completely blown away! Ive seen my fair share of great concerts, but this has to be one of the best I have ever witnessed in my entire life of going to shows. Clapton, Pink Floyd, Yo-Yo Ma, John McLaughlin, Bob Dylan, The Stones, The Grateful Dead (w/ Garcia),etc., etc., all equaled in intensity and emotion. Even though Leonard seemed to do the same dialogue bits that he did in London, his presentation to the audience seemed very warm and comfy. I was honored to be at this concert. Anyone else feel this way? Does anyone know if there will be a live recording available to the public?

I'd give it an A overall. I did, however, think the merchandise was a little bit on the spendy side thought but thats alright.

It would be nice to have Mr. Cohen's shows available on MP3 via this website as the Tour continues on...
MaryB

Re: Anyone go to the Seattle, WA, Show???

Post by MaryB »

Hey dude,

Welcome to the forum. So happy to hear that you enjoyed the LC concert in Seattle! Other members are posting their reviews in 'The North American Tour 2009' thread under the Seattle Concert topic. Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”