MERCH details

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
surfergirl

Re: MERCH details

Post by surfergirl »

Your welcome. And while I'm at it --- don't wait! Get them at the beginning while they have them! It's better to have to sit with this stuff under your seat than not get it at all!
I was cautioned to surrender, this I could not do . . . .
scocoh

Post by scocoh »

Post-concert update on merchandise.

At Vancouver and Victoria they DID NOT have bags. At GM Place I ended up snagging a trash bag (brand new!!! :razz: ) and putting in my shirts and our programs to protect them.

The shirts---as at many concerts---were pretty small for each listed size. I ended up going a little crazy and bought 4 shirts, Two XLs and Two XXLs (the others weren't available in XXL). Out of those four shirts, one of them fits well and the others will be okay if I lose a little weight. My muscular buddy had zero chance of fitting into any of those shirts for sale, so he left disappointed.

The shirts were $40 Canadian and I don't think there was a US $ price---just $40. (I used Canadian so I'm not sure.)

The only other thing we bought were programs. $20, but very, very nice.

The guys I saw mostly bought T shirts. Saw plenty of women buying T-shirts and the cool canvas bag. Those canvas bags were all over the place.

People going to shows for the rest of the tour----Bring a plastic bag for any purchases just in case. And plenty of money, LOL.
stfa

Post by stfa »

Any updates on what has been happening with merchandise at the latest gigs. I would like to know more about the tour/concert specific posters??? Any recent attendees able to help me out???
Hamilton Place April 1993, O'Keefe Toronto July 1993, Center in the Square Kitchener June 2nd 2008, Hamilton Place June 3rd 2008, Copps Coliseum, Hamilton May 19th 2009, Labatt's London May 24th 2009, ACC Toronto December 4th & 5th 2012, Labatts London Dec 11th 2012 Copps Coliseum Hamilton April 9 2013 Tower of Song, Centre Bell November 6th 2017
dari

Post by dari »

Hello :
I was at the Waterbury concert last night and bought a couple of tee shirts and pins and a set of guitar picks. They didn't have some of the nicer tee shirts that were pictured on the merchandise page on the Leonard Cohen Files web site though.

Is there anywhere else we can buy some of this merchandise? Will there be any online store? An online shop would be cool and bring in some more $$. : )

Regards,
Dari
http://www.worldstreams.org
stfa

Post by stfa »

Thanks, were there concert specific posters? Good idea about the website! Cheers!
Hamilton Place April 1993, O'Keefe Toronto July 1993, Center in the Square Kitchener June 2nd 2008, Hamilton Place June 3rd 2008, Copps Coliseum, Hamilton May 19th 2009, Labatt's London May 24th 2009, ACC Toronto December 4th & 5th 2012, Labatts London Dec 11th 2012 Copps Coliseum Hamilton April 9 2013 Tower of Song, Centre Bell November 6th 2017

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”