SPECIAL EARLY ENTRANCE FOR MEMBERS TO US/CAN GIGS

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Dream Warrior

Re: SPECIAL EARLY ENTRANCE FOR MEMBERS TO US/CAN GIGS

Post by Dream Warrior »

Hi Jarrko,

Don't want to be a bug or anything, but since it is the 20th and the concerts at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa are on the 25th & 26th, just thought I'd inquire about the early entry and if the NAC is permitting these. As always, your tireless work on behalf of both the Maestro and we, his fans, is greatly appreciated.

*Doffing my own cap to you and yours*

Liam
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Fennel: as far as I know, both Boston night will have early entrance. All members will have right to get in, so no problem if you buy the ticket from another member.
Liam, I will post the opening times as soon as I get them from Los Angeles!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
mutti

Post by mutti »

Yes...be still my beating heart...waiting patiently...
looked up the dictionary definition of inadvertently...
love it! the mystery...
Thank you Jarkko.
Mutti aka Leslie
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Please note that there are no decisions nor confirmations about any future concerts after the Summer leg in Europe. It is still far too early to speculate on the future plans. First Leonard and his team have to finish the US/Can tour, then, after a short break, they will have a very hectic tour in Europe.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Here are the times for the next shows, also info how to find the will call tickets

Quebec City May 21: 6.30 pm by the box office
Kingston May 22: 6.30 by the box office
London May 24: 7.00 pm (no early entry - but tickets can be picked up earlier)
Ottawa May 25 & 26: 6.30 pm outer lobby - there will be merch and beverages available
Boston May 29 & 30: to be announced soon
Morrison (Red Rocks) June 2 6.30 pm
Dream Warrior

Post by Dream Warrior »

Many thanks again, Jarkko... Can't be said enough
mutti

Post by mutti »

Thanks again Jarkko for all you do..
Mutti aka Leslie
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
stfa

Post by stfa »

Presale worked out fantastically for me at Hamilton on Tuesday - thanks to Jarkko and all involved for treating us so well!!
Your efforts are appreciated and this website is a true testament to a great man in that it matches his graciousness
Hamilton Place April 1993, O'Keefe Toronto July 1993, Center in the Square Kitchener June 2nd 2008, Hamilton Place June 3rd 2008, Copps Coliseum, Hamilton May 19th 2009, Labatt's London May 24th 2009, ACC Toronto December 4th & 5th 2012, Labatts London Dec 11th 2012 Copps Coliseum Hamilton April 9 2013 Tower of Song, Centre Bell November 6th 2017
Bob R

Post by Bob R »

Hi all-- I must have missed something somewhere-- I'm going to Boston on the 29th but I still have not seen anything about picking up pre-sale tickets early--can anyone point me in the right direction if in fact its posted somewhere ? thanks !
brightnow

Post by brightnow »

Bob R wrote:Hi all-- I must have missed something somewhere-- I'm going to Boston on the 29th but I still have not seen anything about picking up pre-sale tickets early--can anyone point me in the right direction if in fact its posted somewhere ? thanks !
Hi Rob,

Take a look at the very first post on this thread, Jarkko keeps it updated with the latest information.
As of right now, early entry in Boston is "to be announced". I have tickets for the 29th as well...

Avi
Columbia May 11, 2009; Boston May 29, 2009; Durham November 3, 2009; Las Vegas December 10 & 11, 2010; Austin November 1, 2012; Boston December 15, 2012; Brooklyn December 20, 2012
Nuotio

Post by Nuotio »

This is a great idea. Thanks.
I'll be at the show tonight (Tuesday) in Ottawa.

I was walking through the National Arts Centre lobby yesterday (Monday) to see the merch and the place was just amazing and buzzing with energy .
Crowds of people . Different generations smiling and looking excited.

Thanks for the early opportunity to pick up the tickets tonight.
Cheers!
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

The excitement is building......we have the music........soon a message from Jarkko about the early entry time.........meet Sharon, Xavier before the show....... Will we get a chance to "bump into" Leonard.....lying in the sun on the the Boston Common, like an earlier sighting? Bring him a cold drink! Democracy is coming to Boston and you know its really Leonard!!!

Leonard from Montreal...same name...same town...no Golden Voice
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
brightnow

Post by brightnow »

leonardmtl wrote:The excitement is building......we have the music........soon a message from Jarkko about the early entry time.........meet Sharon, Xavier before the show....... Will we get a chance to "bump into" Leonard.....lying in the sun on the the Boston Common, like an earlier sighting? Bring him a cold drink! Democracy is coming to Boston and you know its really Leonard!!!

I can feel your excitement all the way down here in Washington Leonard!
(Or is it my own? I'm flying to Boston Friday morning just to catch the show! See you at Early Entrance!)
Columbia May 11, 2009; Boston May 29, 2009; Durham November 3, 2009; Las Vegas December 10 & 11, 2010; Austin November 1, 2012; Boston December 15, 2012; Brooklyn December 20, 2012
honey604

Post by honey604 »

brightnow wrote:
leonardmtl wrote:The excitement is building......we have the music........soon a message from Jarkko about the early entry time.........meet Sharon, Xavier before the show....... Will we get a chance to "bump into" Leonard.....lying in the sun on the the Boston Common, like an earlier sighting? Bring him a cold drink! Democracy is coming to Boston and you know its really Leonard!!!

I can feel your excitement all the way down here in Washington Leonard!
(Or is it my own? I'm flying to Boston Friday morning just to catch the show! See you at Early Entrance!)
I can feel the excitement too! I'll also be at the Wang on the 29th, and eagerly awaiting word from Jarkko about early entrance time in Boston. Maybe I'll have a chance to meet some of you....and of course the wonderful singers and musicians. Don't want to single any of them out, wouldn't want to hurt any feelings!!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Early entry times for the very last shows:

Ottawa today: 6.30 pm outer lobby - there will be merch and beverages available
Boston May 29 & 30: 6.30 pm
Morrison (Red Rocks) June 2 6.30 pm

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”