Friends and Family ??

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
eddieg

Friends and Family ??

Post by eddieg »

Ticketmaster lists the 3/4 ways of buying tickets for the LA concert on April 10th. I don't expect any tickets to be available 15 secs after being open to the public on Monday 9th at 10am, mainly due to Ticketmaster corruption. I will try getting tickets via Fan Club on Sat. I also noticed that "Friends and Family" can get tickets on Fri March 6th. So......How do I do this? Where can I register for this avenue of getting tickets?

Thanks

Eddie
ladydi

Re: Friends and Family ??

Post by ladydi »

Hi eddieg,

First of all this thread was for the Summer Tour 2008.....last year. Not this current US tour. I just happened to notice your posting date and it didn't match the thread. Since you have registered with the Forum then you can participate in the fan presale for LA on March 7. For "friends and family" I guess you will have to very quickly cozy up to, or be adopted by a member of the band, Sharon, the Webb sisters, the crew, or Leonard himself ;-) .

Good luck with your ticket quest!

All the best,
Diana

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”