Find, sell or swap US/Can Tour tickets here

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
ajk19

Re: Find, sell or swap US/Can Tour tickets here

Post by ajk19 »

SELLING one ticket for tomorrow night's (5/17) show at Radio City, for 2nd Mezz, Section 6, Row J, Seat 14. I paid 100 total for it (85 plus TM fees and taxes), so I'll take 100 for it please. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!
DDT

Post by DDT »

I have one very good ticket to sell for tonight's (5/17) LC concert at Radio City Music Hall. Row PP, Seat 513. $254 plus TM fees. I live in Brooklyn or could meet you outside the Hall before the show. Please contact me if you're interested.
storiesoffiber

Re: Tickets, anyone?

Post by storiesoffiber »

fennel wrote:what are you asking for? we're definitely interested if reasonable. thanks! louisa.
Louisa,
Sorry for the delayed response. I checked the ticket and fees. $200 a ticket.
Let me know if interested. They are Orchestra seats on left side of house.
You can contact me at info@creativityinlife.com
Terry Royle

Re: Find, sell or swap Summer tour tickets here

Post by Terry Royle »

I have 2 x spare tickets for Ottawa on 26 May. Front row amphitheatre Row A seats 47 ad 49. As I was unable to secure tickets through Ticketmaster on first day of sale, these 2 tickets were then bought from Ticket Triangle at a total epic cost of US $ 663. On returning to Ticketmaster 3 weeks later I was fortunate enough to secure 2 orchestra seats at cost price, hence I have the 2 spare amphitheatre tickets. I know the the original cost of these amphitheatre tickets was only $126 each, to genuine fans such as myself I will sell these tickets for $300 the pair, this is over 50% loss to myself but what the hell. I will be travelling to Canada from Manchester England arriving in Ottawa at 14:30 on Tuesay 26th May. for the second time in 5 weeks to see Mr Cohen having taken in the Edmonton and Calgary shows in late April, yes I am a genuine fan. Likewise only genuine fans invited to buy these tickets.
Mollydog

Re: Find, sell or swap Summer tour tickets here

Post by Mollydog »

Terry Royle wrote:I have 2 x spare tickets for Ottawa on 26 May. Front row amphitheatre Row A seats 47 ad 49. As I was unable to secure tickets through Ticketmaster on first day of sale, these 2 tickets were then bought from Ticket Triangle at a total epic cost of US $ 663. On returning to Ticketmaster 3 weeks later I was fortunate enough to secure 2 orchestra seats at cost price, hence I have the 2 spare amphitheatre tickets. I know the the original cost of these amphitheatre tickets was only $126 each, to genuine fans such as myself I will sell these tickets for $300 the pair, this is over 50% loss to myself but what the hell. I will be travelling to Canada from Manchester England arriving in Ottawa at 14:30 on Tuesay 26th May. for the second time in 5 weeks to see Mr Cohen having taken in the Edmonton and Calgary shows in late April, yes I am a genuine fan. Likewise only genuine fans invited to buy these tickets.
Hi Terry,

I've sent you a PM and e-mail about this as I have some friends who are desperately looking for tickets.

Mary
1972 London/1974 London/1985 Montreal/1993 Ottawa/2008 Montreal,London O2/2009 NYC Beacon,Kingston,Ottawa X 2,Barcelona,Las Vegas,San José/2010 Malmo,Las Vegas X 2/2012 Verona,Vancouver,Montreal X 2,Ottawa,Kingston/2013 NYC, Hamilton
jacksonmelnick

Cohen at Red Rocks

Post by jacksonmelnick »

I have two tickets available for Leonard Cohen at Red Rocks. They are together in the 20th row, definitely good seats. The pair is 200 dollars plus the ticketmaster fees. Just selling them for what I paid. Let me know if you are interested. P.M. or e-mail me.

Thanks,

jackson melnick
Last edited by jacksonmelnick on Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

[You're not going, Jackson??? It was so good to meet you at the Beacon in New York 8) !! Answer in your own posting and then I'll have mine deleted.]
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
markdu

Boston May 30th

Post by markdu »

I have some extra seats for Boston May 30th, 2 in row K and 2 in row Y. I'd like to sell them for what I paid, $200 each. My email is markdu@jeah.net
Miss Kiku

June 2 - 2 Tickets - Red Rocks - Denver

Post by Miss Kiku »

2 tickets (together)for Res. 1 Row 16
Red Rocks Amphitheater
Morrison, Colorado

June 2, 8 PM

Asking $225.
Paypal only. Will overnight tickets.

EMAIL: randeeki@aol.com
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

I have two friends who MAYBE interested in two tickets for Boston on Saturday.
Can any one help?
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

PS,
they are not wealthy!!!
ladydi

RED ROCKS - JUNE 2nd

Post by ladydi »

Hi everyone,

I have 2 extra tickets for Red Rocks. They are excellent seats! Row 4 - seats 91-92. I have scraped all the additional fees and will only ask for face value. $149.50 per ticket - total $299.00. These are will-call tickets so I will have to meet you at the box-office for the exchange. Cash only, no checks. If interested, either pm me or email me at ddahart@gmail.com. I will only be here through May 28th. We leave on the 29th for Colorado and I will be out of contact.

All the best,
Diana :D
KristenKezele

Post by KristenKezele »

I have tickets for Sunday May 24th (3rd row centre) in London Ontario. (I have save all my income from my summer job of last year to pay to attend with my stepfather). I am a recognized yount artist with a gallery showing locally, at the University of Western Ontario - McIntosh Gallery. I have completed a 3 foot by 5 foot pencil sketch of Leonard Cohen that I would like Mr. Cohen to sign at the John Labatt Centre this Sunday evening. Please respond to this post to indicate how I might make this request a reality.

From one Artist to another...

with greatest sincerity,

Kristen Kezele
age 17

email kmfusion@hotmail.com
leonardmtl

BOSTON TICKETS!!!

Post by leonardmtl »

To any forum members still looking for tickets to the Boston show, Telecharge continues to be bountiful and amazing! No need to go to the scalpers!!!

A few moments ago, I snagged 2 tickets 5 rows from the stage for Friday, May 29, after trolling for several weeks and continuously being offerred lousy "best available" tickets. Same thing happenned in February(at 2 AM!!) for Saturday, May 30, after similar trolling !

Don't give up......

Leonard from Montreal....same name...same town...no Golden Voice
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

lizzytysh wrote:[You're not going, Jackson??? It was so good to meet you at the Beacon in New York 8) !! Answer in your own posting and then I'll have mine deleted.]
Lizzy...I think Jackson is still going. He mentioned to me awhile ago that he and his Mom were 3 rows behind me. That was when I had the Row 4 tickets....so they are in Row 7. Think these must be tickets that friends had. So...we will see Jackson!! :D

Of course...I STILL have 2 extra seats in Row 4...seats 91-92! Great seats!!! Anyone who may want them either pm me or email me at ddahart@gmail.com. Come to Red Rocks you guys!!!!

Details re price etc are on another post just a few up from here!

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”