Mojo Magazine Needed

New Zealand and Australia (January 20 - February 10, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
skipper1967

Mojo Magazine Needed

Post by skipper1967 »

I am trying to get a copy of the December Mojo Magazine with Leonard on the cover.

I live in a small town in rural NSW in Australia and the local Newsagent did not get this issue.

I attended Leonards Sydney shows and the final Melbourne show and was unable to find a copy in either city when I was there.

There was a copy on Australian Ebay that sold for a staggering $85.00 which I was out bid on.

Any help much appreciated.

Pete
Australia
Davido

Re: Mojo Magazine Needed

Post by Davido »

Hi,
Have you tried their website?
http://cover.mojo4music.com/Default.aspx?year=2008
This is 'covers' section - you want no. 181, December 2008,Europe issue (USA issue has Metallica on cover instead).
I have just checked and you can no longer order backissues online, but you can via phone. Click on 'want to buy back issues?' tab in right hand top corner of web page.
Failing that, let me know, I'll see what I can do.
We in UK are not as slow as you might think! :lol:
Dave
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies"~ Groucho Marx
skipper1967

Re: Mojo Magazine Needed

Post by skipper1967 »

Thanks for the reply davido.

I am hoping someone local can help me out, but if that doesnt happen within the next week or so I might get in touch with you.

Once again, thank you.

Cheers
Pete
Australia

Return to “The Pacific Tour 2009”