Australian tour program desperatly wanted...

New Zealand and Australia (January 20 - February 10, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
MelbKitty

Australian tour program desperatly wanted...

Post by MelbKitty »

Hello all,
I was lucky enough to see Cohen in his first Melbourne show but missed out on a program because my wallet was stolen on the night. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be willing to sell me a program please? I am in Melbourne but I'm willing to cover the postage costs for a clean, undamaged Australian program so I can share my wonderful experience with friends who weren't able to get there.
The concert was amazing (I'm 22 and was possibly the youngest person I saw in the sold out Rod Laver arena!) & certainly something I will never forget but it would be lovely to have a program to add to my memories.
Thanks

xXx Kitty

P.S. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to how I might be able to find a program?
MaryB

Re: Australian tour program desperatly wanted...

Post by MaryB »

Hello Kitty,
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found LC so early in your life - how blessed you are. So sorry you lost your wallet :cry: . Hope the concert took some of the edge off this unfortunate occurrence.
Am not sure, but maybe this program will be available through the online store when it becomes a reality :?: Anyone else out there that would know for sure?
Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
MelbKitty

Post by MelbKitty »

Thanks Mary :o)
Yes, the show certainly took me away from the fact I had my wallet stolen, I completely forgot about it until I went to get in the car. Even that didn't kill the high I was on too much, I am still in awe of such a brilliant performance... I don't even want to call it a performance, it all seemed so natural & far from staged.
I came to the site originally looking for a web store, is there one in the works? I really hope so!
Thanks for your help :o)

Cat
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

MelbKitty wrote: I came to the site originally looking for a web store, is there one in the works? I really hope so!
Thanks for your help :o)
Cat
Yes there is but, Jarkko is a busy man with all his duties here plus the additional burden of keeping us all in line :lol: . Patience, it will come. I just don't know if your program will be in it. Sorry I couldn't help further :(
Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20

Return to “The Pacific Tour 2009”