Webb Sisters Now Available

New Zealand and Australia (January 20 - February 10, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
skipper1967

Webb Sisters Now Available

Post by skipper1967 »

Hi Fellow Aussies/NZers

Just a quick note to let you know The Webb Sisters EP Comes In Twos is now available for download from itunes.

It includes the live version of If It Be You Will from the upcoming Leonard Album "Live In London".

Pete
NSW
NickShears

Re: Webb Sisters Now Available

Post by NickShears »

Thanks Pete. I downloaded it last night and listened to it a couple of times just before falling asleep. (And am doing so again now at lunchtime.) If It Be Your Will, with its introduction by Leonard, is absolutely lovely. I was prepared to be buying the EP just for that, even knowing it will be on the live tour album next month, but I was delighted at how much I enjoyed the other four tracks. Their harmonies are exquisite. Sublime. (Gee, where have I heard that term applied to the Webb Sisters before?) :) And the songs themselves are pretty good.
Nick,
London 1979, London 1983, London 1988, Brisbane 2009
Speed Demon

Post by Speed Demon »

is this also available as a regular CD? I'm not a download fan.
underground299

Post by underground299 »

Hello, word from The Webb Sisters HQ is that this is a digital only release and the CD is only available at the moment from the merch stand on the tour but they're trying to make it available to purchase from their website in the near future.
davidrichards

Post by davidrichards »

According to a quote from the Webb Sisters themselves, elsewhere on this forum, the release is both "physical and digital". Doesn't that mean download AND CD?

Return to “The Pacific Tour 2009”