Find, sell or swap Pacific Tour tickets here

New Zealand and Australia (January 20 - February 10, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Irene Teresa

Re: Find, sell or swap Pacific Tour tickets here

Post by Irene Teresa »

I cant find Ian whos lifting me to Bowral I got no money on my phone i hope he finds me!! my son really wanst to go but we dont ahve moeny for any more ticks if ANYONE at last minute can give us a discounted ticket ANYWhere i thought id just put it out there or a loan etc.
pointofviewpoint1983

Post by pointofviewpoint1983 »

To the last two persons to post here. Was just checking out the 'a day on the green' website...somewhere it mentioned that tix may be available at the gates...and to call ahead and ask, if this is the case. Worth a try :)
Lizzy-beth

Post by Lizzy-beth »

I have four (4) tickets to Leonard Cohen Sandalford Winery Sat 7th Feb Silver Class ($201.00 EACH) block seating available if any one has missed out. I believe it is a sell out.

Thanks
tiaho

Post by tiaho »

I have one, front row ticket to the Bowral Cohen concert tomorrow 1 Feb, $299.90 plus postage. Live in Canberra so prefer local exchange for cash payment. Contact 0415 19 38 19 Tia
tia

Post by tia »

I have one, front row ticket to Cohen's Bowral concert tomorrow Sun 1 Feb 09. Row A Seat 7. price $299.90 as purchased. I live in Canberra so local exchange of ticket for money would be preferred. Please call 0415 19 38 19.
Irene Teresa

Post by Irene Teresa »

OMG I think we may call you again LOL
Irene Teresa

Post by Irene Teresa »

dang Im not In canberra~~~

My heart was beating. My son is desperate to go tomorrow. looking for anything that youd be willing to take credit card for. as we dont have cash till next week.

Tia i guess your ticket is a send out one not print out cos then wed do a deal??

So your not going ? I was hoping to meet you ? ( i bought your ticket in row L )
Irene Teresa

Post by Irene Teresa »

pointofviewpoint1983 wrote:To the last two persons to post here. Was just checking out the 'a day on the green' website...somewhere it mentioned that tix may be available at the gates...and to call ahead and ask, if this is the case. Worth a try :)
Yes it would be indeed ! sadly we have no working phone. back to feeling a desperate Australian on behalf of my son :D
Alice de Basque

Post by Alice de Basque »

ticket sold
Last edited by Alice de Basque on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ring the bell that still can ring, forget your perfect offering
Eve_

Post by Eve_ »

One of my friends is also unable to attend the Brisbane show on Tues Feb 3rd, due to an uncooperative baby, so I have her ticket for sale at $195. Like Alice, I also booked tickets right on 9am on first day of sale so they should be good seats (I hope!) - lower circle gold seating - row H, section 46A. I can meet you before the concert and exchange ticket for cash. Please call me on 0410 147 331.
Last edited by Eve_ on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swampfox

Post by swampfox »

Desperately looking for 2 x tickets to Brisbane show tomorrow night
please email or phone 07 3808 two two one three
swampfox

Post by swampfox »

^^^^ Bump ^^^^ anyone?
Eve_

Post by Eve_ »

Eve_ wrote:One of my friends is also unable to attend the Brisbane show on Tues Feb 3rd, due to an uncooperative baby, so I have her ticket for sale at $195. Like Alice, I also booked tickets right on 9am on first day of sale so they should be good seats (I hope!) - lower circle gold seating - row H, section 46A. I can meet you before the concert and exchange ticket for cash. Please call me on 0410 147 331.
WILL ACCEPT $170! Call me on number above.

EDIT: ticket sold
Lizzy-beth

Concert - Sandalford Winery - 7th February

Post by Lizzy-beth »

I still haven't managed to find anyone who wants to buy these Tickets to the Sandalford winery concert on this Saturday night 7th Feb - there are up to 4 available ($200.00each) Silver seating. Apart from being out of pocket (for these ticket holders in our group that can't make it) it seems such a waste if there is someone out there that is really wanting to go-and hasn't been able to get a ticket - does anyone know of anyone that may be interested. If so it would be much appreciated to pass on the info.
airwalk

Re: Leonard at Sandalford ... or Bust!

Post by airwalk »

Hi I have spare Gold ticket for Perth concert....a friend didn't want to go and then did but is now going with someone else :o( so stuck with a couple of tickets...any offers? isobelcassidy@hotmail.com

Return to “The Pacific Tour 2009”