Find, sell or swap Pacific Tour tickets here

New Zealand and Australia (January 20 - February 10, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Find, sell or swap Pacific Tour tickets here

Post by jarkko »

This thread is for our members who:
- want to find tickets to the sold-out concerts
- have extra tickets and want to sell them
- want to swap tickets.

This thread is for THE PACIFIC TOUR only. The Fall Tour has got a similar thread in the other section!

This thread is not for any scalpers/touts. Any commercial messages will be removed. All who sell tickets have to do it with the original price (plus costs)

Note: if you are interested in any offer/request here, it will be best to send a PM or email to the person in question.

Please go back to your message if you have found/sold your ticket, and delete its contents (you cannot delete the whole message; it will be done by the moderators). This way the members will know which messages in this thread are still valid!

Messages with other contens will be deleted to keep this thread as clear as possible!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Andrew (Darby)

Re: Find, sell or swap Pacific Tour tickets here

Post by Andrew (Darby) »

Dear Victorian friends,

Given that it appears to be sold out, do any of you have a spare ticket for Leonard's Rochford winery concert on Jan 24? My son is unexpectedly returning back to Oz (and Melbourne) for a few months and I would dearly love him to see Leonard whom he admires (and is keen to see, particularly knowing his special female friend is already going and his father is passionate about the man)! ;-) :D

Cheers :)
Andrew (Darby)
'I cannot give the reasons
I only sing the tunes
The sadness of the seasons
The madness of the moons'
~ Mervyn Peake ~
tiaho

Ticket for Cohen Concert Bowral NSW 1 Feb 2009

Post by tiaho »

If anyone is interested in a single ticket for LC concert at Bowral on Sun 1 Feb 2009, please contact 0415 19 38 19. Ticket is in Gold Reserve A3, Row L, Seat # 18. Price $299.90 Plus Postage if required. 8)
Irene Teresa

Post by Irene Teresa »

Yes IM most into it. I emailed you. !
27angels

Post by 27angels »

.....3 wanted for 20 January Wellington...dont have to be together, though preferrable...Here's hoping

xxx
pointofviewpoint1983

Post by pointofviewpoint1983 »

I have a couple of tickets for the Bowral (Centennial vineyards) gig.
I'm considering getting rid of them,
and going to the Hunter Valley one instead,
with my brother,
because my dad and his partner are heading to the Hunter one,
and why not make it a larger family event, where possible. So...
The tix are for section A2 row F. So right in front of the stage...6 rows back ain't so bad.
Obviously $300 a pop. They are seated side by side.
Just let me know if you're interested, please.
gandr

Post by gandr »

Hi - am hoping someone is interested in going to the first, and now SOLD OUT, Sydney show on Wednesday 28th Jan... i have 2 tickets SEC 6 / ROW NN / SEATS 3 & 4...

My husband and i were going to surprise each other and did exactly that! Ended up with 4 so really just wanting to recover costs and naturally am hoping they will go to a good home, at $390.00 for both [am happy to include express/registered post if required]... Many thanks!
kaczor47

Post by kaczor47 »

Hello

For financial and logistical reasons, and since I do have tickets for the Wellington show, I may need to part with my single ticket for Bowral on 1 February :(

Thus, I would like to see if there is any interest in a general admission ticket (no assigned seating, but you get to bring a blanket and have a picnic if you wish, all this while listening to Leonard!). Naturally, I would sell it for the face value of $120AUS, and will mail it for free.

Details:
A Day On The Green - Leonard Cohen (General Admission)
Centennial Vineyards, Bowral, NSW
01/02/09 - 04:30 PM

regards
Halifax 12.05.2008, 13.05.2008; Wellington 20.01.2009; Wellington 31.10.2010
pointofviewpoint1983

Post by pointofviewpoint1983 »

Just wanted to say that i've sold my tix (refer to my above message - bowral x2)
maryp

Post by maryp »

Have a couple of tickets to Centennial Winery appearance, Bowral, NSW on Sunday Feb 1. General admission tickets. Unexpectedly going OS and have to miss out. Tickets selling at face value of $117.25 per ticket via ebay plus postage if required.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0338282619

Details:
Gates open 4.30p.m.
Supported by Paul Kelly
gandr

Re: Sydney Wednesday 28th Jan - Tickets Sold

Post by gandr »

Just a quick courtesy to let people know that i have found a buyer for my 2 tickets to LC on Wednesday 28th Jan... see above message... so close now!!! so exciting!!!
chowes

Post by chowes »

[DELETED MSG - TICKET TAKEN]
Last edited by chowes on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speedmate

I have 3 Tickets for He's my man @Rochford

Post by Speedmate »

Hi Andrew,
I have sent an email but forgot my number which is 0417 956 957
Miche
strings

Post by strings »

I live in London and went to 2 of Leonard's shows here last year which were wonderful. I'm taking a trip to Australia at the end of this month and I'm going be in Melbourne when he is there on Feb 5th. Anyone have or know how I can obtain 2 good tickets for the show there? Any help much appreciated.
Peter
NickShears

Post by NickShears »

strings wrote: I'm going be in Melbourne when he is there on Feb 5th.
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... LEONARDC09 shows only "Silver Upper" ticlets available. Good luck. Enjoy.

Nick (in sunny Brisbane, where I have two tickets for the show two days earlier)
Nick,
London 1979, London 1983, London 1988, Brisbane 2009

Return to “The Pacific Tour 2009”