Find, sell or swap Pacific Tour tickets here

New Zealand and Australia (January 20 - February 10, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Irene Teresa

Re: Find, sell or swap Pacific Tour tickets here

Post by Irene Teresa »

If there is any interest here in anyone buying one or two single tickets to the first sydney show - Jan 28th - rows 10 or 11 ( section A) Thats the front section) at cost price please let me know.

I bought I ticket from a lady here ( Tia xx) to the winery at Bowral - I am still unable to secure accomodation or transport that can work for me considering health issues. If ANYONE here is willing to lift me back to SYDNEY city after this show I WOULD pay for the whole cost of petrol. xx thought it was worth asking as time is running close and it would be a shame to not use this ticket and have to sell it cheap. Im willing for grab a lift with Lenny himself of course LOLOL

I am over excited and dreaming of LC most nights :D xx
Last edited by Irene Teresa on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kaygee

Post by kaygee »

Hi All, I have a spare ticket to the Auckland concert, it is in the 13th row on the Floor and is worth $177. Look forward to hearing from anyone interested.
Jorge_J

Post by Jorge_J »

Brisbane Tickets

Unfortunately I am not able to attend the Brisbane concert I have 2 Gold Class tickets (in Section 41A row L) to sell...not looking to make a profit (happy to sell at DISCOUNTED PRICE) just want them to go to a dedicated fan...

e-mail me at jorge.j.sebastian@gmail.com

I work in the city and can meet up to deliver the tickets

Thanks
strings

Post by strings »

Just to say I have now bought tickets for Melbourne Jan 5th concert. Thanks to NickShears for help.
Peter, London
rjw

Bowral - 1 February

Post by rjw »

I am urgently seeking a General Admission ticket to see Leonard Cohen play at A Day on the Green in Bowral, NSW, on 1 February.

I had purchased tickets to see him play at another venue, but due to travel commitments I won't be able to attend. I'd be devastated to miss his Australian tour, so if anyone can help me out with a spare ticket, I would be very grateful!

Please contact me via the email link or this forum if you are able to assist!
Speedmate

2 Tickets sold Leonard Cohen @ Rochford Vic

Post by Speedmate »

TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD - COURTESY UPDATE

THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD AND I'D JUST LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE FORUM AND GLAD I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE.
CHEERS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LEONARD EXPERIENCE, WHEREVER YOU'RE SEEING HIM FROM.

CHEERS MICHELE
Last edited by Speedmate on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
YvonneA

Re: COHEN TICKETS -STH AUST-FRONT ROW

Post by YvonneA »

HI
2 FRONT ROW TICKETS, CENTRE STAGE FOR THE ONLY LC CONCERT IN SA !! -@ WINERY in McLaren Vale (unable to attend due to interstate business committments.)
AMAZING SEATS!!!!!...only 4000 tix to show!!!!

Tickets are GOLD A RESERVED SEATS, ROW A, SECTION A2. -ABSOLUTE FRONT ROW - FACE VALUE IS $299 EACH... $602 for the pair is cost only... not looking for profit.

if interested email kursh2@hotmail.com
Last edited by YvonneA on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
alicee

Post by alicee »

TICKETS SOLD! :lol:
kaygee

Post by kaygee »

Just to let you know that due to the lack of response from this forum this ticket has been listed on Trade Me. Here is the link if anyone is interested,http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instrume ... 181905.htm Thanks and join you all in looking forward to the Concert.
Irene Teresa

Post by Irene Teresa »

I will sell my single ticket to Bowral vineyards if I get a reasonable offer. With deep regret. Simply no where to stay or way to get home. Gold worth 299. sigh :( anyone interested please EMAIL so I see it right away. thanks.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Oh, Irene Teresa. I'm so SORRY to read this. I came to this thread only because I saw your name and to see this is so sad. I wish I lived there as I would let your lovely being self stay with me. There was a very kind soul who lives in the New York area who offered to let a Forum member, sight unseen, stay with her. I initially thought I might, but ended up opting to stay in the City, due to the extreme brevity of my time there. Are there no such kind souls and Leonard-loving, spirit-sisters in Australia, particularly within proximity of the Bowral vineyards :? ? If not for a sofa or a mat on the floor, even sharing a rented room?

So incredibly sad to think that you will miss seeing Leonard perform Live :cry: .

Love,
Lizzy

[If no other possible options, did you see rjw's posting above?]
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
ipsyd

Maybe a solution - PLUS another Bowral ticket

Post by ipsyd »

Hi Irene Teresa (and other fans).

I'm intending to drive down to Bowral early afternoon on the Sunday of the concert, and drive back to Sydney immediately(-ish) after the show. Irene Teresa, I would be happy to give you a lift. (But perhaps there are reasons you can't handle this? - you mentioned something about your health?)

Don't be freaked by the thought of it being too much driving for me to be safe - I regularly drive 12 hours at a stretch, being a Sydney night shift cab driver (I am the ipsyd who first broke news of the LC tour in these forums - info gleaned on the job!). But then, I guess knowing how some cab drivers drive (I see it often), that might not be so reassuring!? <wink> Anyway, email me privately - ipsydsurv(AT)mac.com

FOR OTHER LC FANS
I also have available a reserved seat ticket for the Bowral show (seated with me - Section A3, Row J, seat 25) - my intending friend can't go. Selling at cost ($300) - AND offering lift there and back as detailed above in message to IT. So there could be 3 of us in my (smallish) car. Or we could split the cost of a more comfortable one-day rental - with a good sound system...

Anyway, putting this out there - it could be fun!
Irene Teresa

Post by Irene Teresa »

ThIS WOULD TOTALLY rock!~!~!!!!!!! oh wow.
Irene Teresa

Post by Irene Teresa »

lizzytysh wrote:Oh, Irene Teresa. I'm so SORRY to read this. I came to this thread only because I saw your name and to see this is so sad. I wish I lived there as I would let your lovely being self stay with me. There was a very kind soul who lives in the New York area who offered to let a Forum member, sight unseen, stay with her. I initially thought I might, but ended up opting to stay in the City, due to the extreme brevity of my time there. Are there no such kind souls and Leonard-loving, spirit-sisters in Australia, particularly within proximity of the Bowral vineyards :? ? If not for a sofa or a mat on the floor, even sharing a rented room?

So incredibly sad to think that you will miss seeing Leonard perform Live :cry: .

Love,
Lizzy

[If no other possible options, did you see rjw's posting above?]
\

Hey Lizzy!

Always nice to hear from you!~ So glad youre going to NY. THat show should be amazing! ( alot more hotels in NY than Bowral too ha ha )
Yes I had been looking and asking here on forum among friends and etc for months re a ride or place to stay and nothing had turned up. I thought thed be rooms left but nothing. Not even in other towns in the general area. I did email rjw but have not heard back .

ITs true their are kind people everywhere.This is often what keeps me going in a sometimes cruel world where so many are cut off and cold- to find a kindness or do a kindness. As I grow older it seems that kindess is something more valuable than I realized.

peace xxxxxx
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I'm so happy to read ipsyd's posting 8) above yours... divine providence that you haven't heard back from rjw. Once sold, your ticket could hardly be reclaimed.
ITs true their are kind people everywhere.This is often what keeps me going in a sometimes cruel world where so many are cut off and cold- to find a kindness or do a kindness. As I grow older it seems that kindess is something more valuable than I realized.
Oh, so very true... and this reminds me of one of my favourite quotations, accounted to a rabbi:
When I was young,
I admired people
who are clever.
Now that I'm old
I admired those
who are kind.
It also brings to mind another new favourite of mine:
~Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can see~ Mark Twain
I can't tell you how glad I am knowing that you'll be riding with an experienced driver to and from Leonard's incredible, INCREDIBLE concert :D !!! Thanks to ipsyd for his very kind and generous offer 8) . Now, I hope he finds someone to get his extra ticket... perhaps, rjw :idea: :) . That would be a nice round robin.

Yes, Irene Teresa. I'm so looking forward to seeing Leonard sing in New York :D !

Always great to hear from you, too, dear one.

Love,
Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “The Pacific Tour 2009”