Montreal: Photo Request

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
jarkko
Site Admin

Montreal: Photo Request

Post by jarkko »

Dear Friends

Eija and I are safely back home in Finland, after a magnificent week in Montreal. An unparalleled and emotional farewell to Our Man. So much to do and see, and so many old and new friends to meet.

Thanks again to Eva and Chris for organizing the city tour and dinner!

Eija and I have already started to sort our photos. We hope to open the photo galleries later this week. Looks like we have the city tour and Moishe’s pretty well covered, but not the concert (we sat too far from the stage to get decent pics). So we’d appreciate any good concert photos from you!!! We would also need more pics of the MAC exhibition. Please send the photos in original camera size and give us name of the photographer for credits. If you send some photos, it will be OK to attach those to an email, but use dropbox if you have a lot of pics to share. We will then make a good combination of your and our photos, and show them on the gallery pages. (The links will be posted here on The Forum and at the Leonard Cohen Files when we are ready).

Looking forward to seeing you again – we will have the Budapest Event next August and then Hydra Meetup again in 2019…

Love
Eija & Jarkko
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
MargRz

Re: Montreal: Photo Request

Post by MargRz »

Hi Jarkko,

I’m new to this forum and still finding my way through it. Would you please provide more detail about the Budapest and Hydra meet ups, if available? I’ve been to the Montreal concert, but, like you, sat too far for any decent pics. Too bad I didn’t know you all were there - would have been awesome to get to meet you.

Best,

Marg
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Dear Marg:
Here are our Montreal photos: https://cohen.1g.fi/kuvat/Montreal+Memo ... mber+2017/

Hydra (next Event in 2019): https://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/backtohydra.html

Budapest Event: https://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/budapest2018.html

Looking forward to seeing you in Budapest or Hydra!
Jarkko
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
MargRz

Post by MargRz »

Thank you so much, Jarkko!

Return to “News”