MONTREAL: from Sylvie Simmons on Monday

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
jarkko
Site Admin

MONTREAL: from Sylvie Simmons on Monday

Post by jarkko »

I’m off to MAC soon - a very busy day, I am doing a TV interview followed by an interview onstage for an hour at 1pm for a programme called “Writers and Company” and after that another hour at 3pm with Chantal Ringuet for a conversation in French about Leonard.

Both of these events are free and at MAC. They require a (free) ticket that they can pick up at MAC’s front desk.

At 4.30 I will be selling and signing books at MAC

Please would you email the Forum members on this trip and let them know.

Please would you also let them know that I will have with me, in my bag, at MAC (and maybe at the show) two things for sale.

One is an exclusive booklet, in English, of the last chapter of the book. To the best of my knowledge, most countries (other than UK) are not planning to release an updated version of my Cohen book any time soon, if ever. An artist friend made a limited edition of 60 copies of this chapter in English, all individually numbered, and I am selling those if anyone wants to buy. If they don’t have cash they can pay me later by Paypal.

Also I have some copies of my album for sale. These are $15 and have my songs, not Leonar’s.

Thanks for passing this on and see you later!
hugs,
sylvie
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
anneporter

Re: MONTREAL: from Sylvie Simmons on Monday

Post by anneporter »

Sylvie wil be preforming at Librairie Gallimard’s Leonard Cohen soirée on Thursday, November 9, 6 pm. There is a Facebook event page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1918362028486349??ti=ia

Return to “News”