A celebration of Leonard's music and poetry at the Green Note Cafe in Camden Town London 21.10.16

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
Padma

A celebration of Leonard's music and poetry at the Green Note Cafe in Camden Town London 21.10.16

Post by Padma »

Just a reminder about this event. I know a number of people of messaged me already. If you would like to join us on 21st October from 1pm onwards at the Green Note Café in Camden Town for an afternoon of music, poetry and stories - it would be great to see you there. If you would like to perform or share a LC memory - please let me know.

The Green Note are charging us to hire the venue - we will be asking everyone for a small contribution towards the cost!!
leonardthedog

Re: A celebration of Leonard's music and poetry at the Green Note Cafe in Camden Town London 21.10.16

Post by leonardthedog »

Hi Padma,

I did message you ages ago, so just to confirm I'll be there. And I would love contribute a reading to the open mic.

Look forward to meeting some friends from the Heartlands.

love and blessings,
caroline x
Padma

Re: A celebration of Leonard's music and poetry at the Green Note Cafe in Camden Town London 21.10.16

Post by Padma »

If you are coming - please try and arrive around 1pm! We've hired the GN until about 4.30.
Look forward to seeing you all. X

Return to “News”