MONTREAL: TICKETS, LINKS AND PASSWORD

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
watermandala

Re: MONTREAL: TICKETS, LINKS AND PASSWORD

Post by watermandala »

Thank you so much Jarkko and Marie for the presale info! I purchased great seats.

Does anyone know if there a way to add the LC's Montreal Package to an existing order?

I'm on hold with Evenko now...
Last edited by watermandala on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

OMG I'M HYPERVENTILATING!!!

Got my ticket [thank you thank you thank you, JARKKO and MARIE!!!]

Thanks to someone here letting us know that the ground floor isn't 'tiered'/sloped[??], I went for a balcony seat.
Got section 102 - Row M - Seat 11

A HUGE sigh of relief with "At least I'm GOING!!"

Then, tried for a floor seat to see what might happen. Would have sold the secured one.
Kept getting the message that none could be found at my price level and number of people.
Hmmmm.

At least now, being short, I don't have to worry about taller people in front of me!!! Thanks to whoever made that distinction known!!

All the best,
Lizzie

P.S. I didn't a ticket link, but the Receipt was emailed. HOPE that's enough!!!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Queenie

Post by Queenie »

I did need the password once I got to the point where you choose seats. It was a bit stressful, but I got my tickets and I want to thank the forum and group for your assistance. Looking forward to the show. Hope all those attending enjoy the show and the (my) city!
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

A huge thank you to Jarkko and Marie for all your help.
We are very happy with our ticket purchase.
See you in Montreal.

Mar
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Thanks to Conny who got better seats that us, we're in as well

a huge thanks to anyone involved in the organisation of this presale - which seems to have dragged more anxiety than the presales for LC's concerts themselves...
so looking forward to seeing you in Canada friends (and some at Charles de Gaulle!)

enjoy the walking week end in the meantime, I wish I could have joined...
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

LC&LC wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:47 pm a huge thanks to anyone involved in the organisation of this presale - which seems to have dragged more anxiety than the presales for LC's concerts themselves...
Oh we had LOTS of very stressful presale experiences over the years!

See you soon!

W
HugoD

Post by HugoD »

It seems to be going fast :o Level1 tickets are sold out!
So happy that I got my tickets

Lille 2010, Dublin 2012, Mannheim 2013, Rotterdam 2013, Montréal 2017
Happiness is just the side effect of a meaningful life.
OldIdeasAreTheBest

Post by OldIdeasAreTheBest »

Thank you Jarrko and Marie. I am very happy with my seats!

This will be a singular experience. It will be interesting and exciting to learn about the "much more"" to the lineup that will likely be slowly revealed in the coming weeks.

--Jason
Last edited by OldIdeasAreTheBest on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
San Diego, Coachella, San Jose 2009
Oakland 12/6/2010, Las Vegas 12/11/2010
Madrid and Los Angeles 2012
Oakland 2013
JaneBK

Post by JaneBK »

Got mine: Section 220 row D. Seats 1-2
rae

Post by rae »

So happy for all of you who got tickets. I had a rude surprise, my credit card was rejected and so I wasn't able to complete the process. Seems I was hacked last night; so now my card is cancelled, I can't try again. If there is anything at all left by Saturday, I'll walk over to the box office - though I'm sure it will be sold out. If that is the case, I'll hope to be able to meet some of you at other events during that time. I'm happy to have re-found this group, and look forward to having you all visit our city. In the meantime, here's what's happening a few blocks from where the concert will be - you'll be able to see the completed mural by then. I've also noticed the artist up there late at night, his shining light seems like a giant candle, which certainly seems appropriate.

From Marie -- Don't worry. A thread has already been open for people to sell and buy tickets. I'm sure once you get your credit cards restored, you'll find a deal to be made. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37660
Attachments
06FUuUvLQWSSFQHY1Vm3TA_thumb_72c4.jpg
anothermarianne

Post by anothermarianne »

See you all in Montreal. Thank you again Jarkko and Marie, you made this possible. No problem buying a regular ticket, BUT there were no seats available on the floor a few minutes past the start of the presale? I therefore bought a ticket in section 114, row FF and hope for the best... Anybody who can tell whether this was a reasonable decision or not? No package for me, maybe that will turn out to be the wrong decision...
Never been to Montreal, could anybody tell what part of Montreal to stay (area, I want to be in the central parts where things happen). Any hotel recommendation welcome, a hotel or apartment hotel that is comfortable and cool,
PS wow what an inpressing picture attached by rae
DotDep

Post by DotDep »

Thank you so much Jarkko & Marie
My computer glitched and I lost seating in 102 but once back in queue thankfully got tickets. Floor row SS so not tiered but very thankful that we'll be in attendance!
Hotel is also now booked, cannot wait.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Did any of you fail to get the Welcome Package added to your regular ticket?

If so, this is what Evenko answered to my question:

Please contact customer service by phone and they’ll sell you a Welcome Pack and add to your order.

1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
OldIdeasAreTheBest

Post by OldIdeasAreTheBest »

One of the VIP packages for Leonard back in the day included a handkerchief. I am going to bring that along--I will need it!
San Diego, Coachella, San Jose 2009
Oakland 12/6/2010, Las Vegas 12/11/2010
Madrid and Los Angeles 2012
Oakland 2013
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

OldIdeasAreTheBest wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:40 pm One of the VIP packages for Leonard back in the day included a handkerchief. I am going to bring that along--I will need it!
Good idea ....

Return to “News”