MONTREAL: TICKETS, LINKS AND PASSWORD

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
Janetld

Re: MONTREAL: TICKETS, LINKS AND PASSWORD

Post by Janetld »

Dan - you definitely shouldn't have to request it. I actually emailed on Thursday asking about it, I received the PDF last night and an email just now saying it had been sent yesterday and to check my junk if I hadn't got it.
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

Thank you so much .
:D
Jennzie

Post by Jennzie »

Jennzie wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:33 pm
NancyinAZ wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:20 pm Did you all get a link to printable e-tickets or ? I have a receipt but no tickets.

***The same with me. I think they check the credit cards first and then send pdf tickets (well, that's my guess) / Jarkko
We (Josie Parr, June Williams and Jenni Nowlan) also had this problem. Josie carried out this booking and received a confirmation of booking but no pdf of tickets.

I just booked for my sister and her husband and I received (1) confirmation email and then at the same time (2) pdf of tickets email. Obviously this makes me question where our pdf email of our tickets is? Jarkko, are you still in the same situation, or have you received yours?

***I got the PDF-tickets by email, those were sent after the pre-sale closed / Jarkko
We have now received the pdf of our tickets (without requesting I believe) - yay!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

According to Evenko, all tickets have been reserved. They have posted this announcement on their website:
There are currently no seats available
The show is not yet officially Sold Out and it is possible some seats become available again.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

I feel so fortunate to have gotten tickets for this concert. Thank you so much for all your time and work to make this possible for us Jarkko and Marie.

Once they are positive that all the seats are sold, is there any possibility that the other performers will be announced?
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
HugoD

Post by HugoD »

Just for "fun" I tried this morning to buy another set of Bronze VIP tickets and they were still available in sections 101/102/112/113(didn't make the purchase ;-) ) The floor however was sold out. So it seems that there are still very good tickets available for those who have changed their mind and do want to go
Lille 2010, Dublin 2012, Mannheim 2013, Rotterdam 2013, Montréal 2017
Happiness is just the side effect of a meaningful life.
holydove

Post by holydove »

For the sake of clarity, in case anyone needs this info:

I also went to the evenko website this morning, as I had missed the presale, & when I requested "regular" tickets, I got the message mentioned above by Jarkko - that there are no seats available, etc.; in fact, I had already gotten that message at 1:00pm on Sat., just one hour after the public sale opened! :shock: When I requested tickets in the VIP Premium Seat Package (the lowest level VIP package), there were seats available both on the floor & in the bleachers. I didn't check the other VIP levels, since I didn't intend to purchase VIP tickets, but it appears that there are still VIP tickets available, but no "regular" tickets at this point. I suppose if they are not able to sell all the seats designated as VIP, then they will become "regular" seats & they will be sold for less money (I imagine that's what they mean when they say, in their message, that the concert is not officially sold out & seats might "become available again").

I didn't want a VIP package, so thanks to Jarkko & the forum, I was able to buy 2 "regular" tickets from a forum member who had bought 2 extra ones. So again: thank you to Jarkko & the forum!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Yes, I've got similar information today from Evenko. Only some VIP packages still remain, in limited numbers.
"The only standard face value tickets that might become available would be after discussion of what sight lines allow".
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
anneporter

Re: MONTREAL: TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Post by anneporter »

anneporter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:53 pm Re: The MAC exhibition opening on the 9th:
I don't know if there are any tickets left at the Museum but I have 4 tickets that am I giving away.
I have to go home on the 8th.
I still have tickets if anyone needs one...
its4inthemorning

Post by its4inthemorning »

Question about Montreal Welcome Package:

I ordered 4 concert tickets plus 2 Montreal Welcome Package. I elected to receive tickets by mail, and they arrived on a timely basis. However, none of the tickets reference the Montreal Welcome Package at all (although the Welcome Package is referenced on the Evenko receipt that I printed out)..

How does the Welcome Package work? Should I be getting actual tickets for it?
2010 DECEMBER 10 - CAESARS COLOSSEUM, LAS VEGAS / 2012 SEPTEMBER 28 - L'OLYMPIA, PARIS
2012 OCTOBER 3 - PALAU SANT JORDI, BARCELONA / 2012 DECEMBER 13 - K-ROCK CENTRE, KINGSTON
2013 APRIL 6 - RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, NEW YORK CITY / 2013 JULY 9 - PIAZZA NAPOLEONE, LUCCA
2017 NOVEMBER 4-8 - MONTREAL "TOWER OF SONG" CELEBRATION - RIP, YOU GOT ME SINGING!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Evenko is going to release a very limited number of tickets that have been on hold. This is probably going to happen at the end of this week. More info when available.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Now that production plans are finalized, the Cohen Family is pleased to announce the release of additional tickets for Tower of Song: A Memorial Tribute to Leonard Cohen, to be presented at the Bell Centre in Montreal on Monday, November 6th.
These tickets will go on sale to the public at noon EDT tomorrow Friday, October 13th at the Bell Centre box office, 1-514-790-2525 or 1-855-310-2525 and www.evenko.ca.

ADDITIONAL TICKETS
ON SALE THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13 AT NOON EDT
WWW.EVENKO.CA | 1 855 310-2525
The updated press release here (pdf file): http:www.leonardcohenfiles.com/montrealtix2.pdf
anneporter

Post by anneporter »

Tower of Song tickets available in support of MAC:

“Leonard Cohen : Tower of Song
Support the exhibition: Limited number of VIP seats available in support of the MAC only until Monday, October 23.

The Cohen Family invites fans from around the world to join them, along with an ever-growing list of renowned musicians including Sting, Philip Glass, Elvis Costello, Lana Del Rey, Patrick Watson, Feist, KD Land, Damien Rice et Adam Cohen, to a concert celebrating Leonard Cohen’s legacy at Bell Center.

Monday November 6 will be an unforgettable night!

We have a great fund-raising opportunity courtesy of the Cohen family who has kindly made a limited number of VIP seats available for us to sell in support of the MAC’s exhibition program and other museum activities. The tickets are sold at the price of 1000$ each (a donation tax receipt will be issued for the amount of 750$)

To buy a ticket or for more information, please contact Naila Del Cid : 514.847.6272 / Naila.DelCid@macm.org

The exhibition Leonard Cohen: Une brèche en toute chose / A Crack in Everything opens to the public on November 9, 2017.

185, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest
Montréal (Québec) H2X 3X5 Canada
Abonnements : 514-847-6205
abonnements@macm.org

© Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal. Tous droits réservés.

Vous recevez cette invitation à titre de membre du MAC
Vous pouvez en tout temps changer vos préférences ou vous désabonner de la liste.
Gitte

Post by Gitte »

Hi Everyone,
A friend of mine cant come to Montreal, so he will try to sell the ticket:
Bronze VIP Package, section 102/E/16, included poster, products, early acces to concert and entrance to the advance viewing museum for the 6th & 7th.
He paid 500$ CA, but will let it go for the half.
May be any one here are interested.

Gitte
2008: Nice/ 2010: Marseille / 2012 Copenhagen, Paris x 2. / 2013: Paris, Lucca, Odense, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Amsterdam.
GeeGee

Post by GeeGee »

Hello, I have 1 extra ticket for sale. It's in the section in front of the stage in the middle (Parterre Nord, row U) Selling at face value CAD 280.- or best offer.
Greetings.

Return to “News”