New French edition of Tony Palmer's "Bird" movie

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
jarkko
Site Admin

New French edition of Tony Palmer's "Bird" movie

Post by jarkko »

From Dominique:
The French edition of Tony Palmer's film will be published on DVD by "Blaq Out" on May 2, 2017. The DVD will be on sale in all stores.

In addition to the original DVD, there will be many extras:

"La Poésie en actes" rencontre avec Tony Palmer [25 min]
"I told you I was a stranger" entretiens avec Chistophe Lebold et Gilles Tordjman [22 min]
"Leonard Cohen ’72, un mec en pull" dialogue entre Bertrand Belin et Sing Sing [24 min]

Translation in English:
"Poetry in Action" meeting with Tony Palmer [25 min]
"I told you I was a stranger" interviews with Chistophe Lebold and Gilles Tordjman [22 min]
"Leonard Cohen '72, a guy in pull" dialogue between Bertrand Belin and Sing Sing [24 min]

NOTE: Christophe Lebold wrote "Leonard Cohen, l'Homme qui voyait tomber les anges" in 2013 and Gilles Tordjman wrote "Leonard Cohen" in 2006.

But above all, the cover will be made by International Artist Sandra Zemor who, since 1989, paints and draws Leonard Cohen.

His magnificent work is visible at: http://www.sandrazemor.com/drawing-leonard-cohen/
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||

Return to “News”